Embellishes Encounters

I've often wondered why some people embellishes encounters. It causes issues with ladies down the road. After reading the bs the guys looking to visit with someone afterwards and you get there and youre wanting some of the activities and find out it's not available. It tends to put a sour taste in your mouth. I know guys use the Ymmv excuse for boasting but if you really think about it. You are putting ladies at risk by doing it. If you really think no one wants to read a review about how you're pounding the shit out of her and how you wore her out. Remember these ladies are seeing up to 3 or 4 guys in a day. So really all you need to put on a review is safe place, on time, friendly and everyone left satisfied.
If anything, I leave stuff out if I think my experience was a one-off and maybe unique.
I've often wondered why some people embellishes encounters. It causes issues with ladies down the road. After reading the bs the guys looking to visit with someone afterwards and you get there and youre wanting some of the activities and find out it's not available. It tends to put a sour taste in your mouth. I know guys use the Ymmv excuse for boasting but if you really think about it. You are putting ladies at risk by doing it. If you really think no one wants to read a review about how you're pounding the shit out of her and how you wore her out. Remember these ladies are seeing up to 3 or 4 guys in a day. So really all you need to put on a review is safe place, on time, friendly and everyone left satisfied. Originally Posted by Baconman
And we have plenty of that going on seems like.
If anything, I leave stuff out if I think my experience was a one-off and maybe unique. Originally Posted by yellowjack
With the way menus change, the exact reason why I very seldom write reviews anymore.
Usually, the most embellished reviews come with feathers...and exclamation points.
  • Deese
  • 06-08-2022, 07:00 PM
All very good advice, but before I follow it, did I tell you about that one encounter at band camp??!!! Lol