URL / Website: https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/m...-ever/52067908
City: Troy
State: New York
Address: Near downtown
Activities: BBBJ, Doggy, CFS, COF, cuddling to finish
Hair Length and Color: Long brunette
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Tall maybe 5’7 , small frame/spinner type, small tits & nice little butt
Very pretty in the face
Recommendation: Yes
She responded to me, we have a history as well, but then went silent. I am sure her phone is absolutely blowing the fuck up.
I remember this girl… I gave her an ok review, had something she didn’t like and she texted me and threatened me and said she had friends that were gonna take care of me, she’s a hood rat and used to give BJs in an Albany parking garage. Be very careful what information u share w her…
What did you have that wasnt liked ?
I believe he meant “said”
I remember this girl… I gave her an ok review, had something she didn’t like and she texted me and threatened me and said she had friends that were gonna take care of me, she’s a hood rat and used to give BJs in an Albany parking garage. Be very careful what information u share w her… Originally Posted by Manage2
Think that can be said about every STG girl.. foolish to share certain info with any 1 of them.. or to think of as an actual "friend".. or never stooped as low as can be when desperate enough.. just the reality of the life they live.. important thing is to be SAFE!