would this be a fetish??

had a question for the community ... i stand at a "gigantic" 5-foot, 5-inches tall , not sure if that's small or average height ... but, I have been intrigued for a while about meeting up with a lady who is taller, maybe something in the range of 5-8 or 5-9 .. as you could probably decipher, I have yet to do so ...

I'm curious to know if that would be classified as a fetish?

plus, for the ladies, what's your feeling on meeting a man that you are taller than?? would it be no big deal? a deal killer??

any input is welcomed!!

not sure.............I guess if you stipulated 6in. heels are to be worn and only saw providers over 6 ft. tall and they are a dominatrix, then yes. That actually could be interesting. I have had no problems with most of the providers I have seen, who are taller than me (since I'm 5'4").
It's not the size of the dog in the fight....
"Is this a fetish" is like those questions "Am I gay" or "Am I an alcoholic".

If you are asking, its a fetish.

Enjoy your fetish oldyoungkid.
Interesting question. I'm 6'7" tall and find I'm invariably attracted to slight, petite women 5'0" tall or so. Never thought about it being a fetish but it probably is, lol.
NO. It's a preference.
Doesn't sound like a fetish (yet). It just sounds like you have an itch that needs to be scratched. One of the great things about the hobby is the variety, right?
I'd say the answer might depend on whether that combination in and of itself represents a dependable turn on for you, such that you really go out of your way to seek them out. There are things I like to do that are just sort of one option on the menu. They aren't the focus of things. They might strike someone else as a fetish, in that they are outside the 'norm' (however we define that.) But because they don't represent anything that I look for on a consistent basis, or that send me into a higher gear, as it were, I don't consider them a fetish.
Ammonite and I are on the exact same page! I am 6'7" too and have an affinity for smaller/petite women! Although that may get my motor revving the fastest...I need to make it clear that I do love all types out there!! ;-)
I don't think it's a fetish and as far as being a provider I stand 5'7 w/o heels. I happen to see a few clients that are a lot shorter. Dosent bother me one bit
Tim 29m There's nothing like k-9 on the floor with a cute little 5' pixie where you can bend all the way over her, put your hands on the floor, and only be touching her in one spot..... and that would be the good spot.
had a question for the community ... i stand at a "gigantic" 5-foot, 5-inches tall , not sure if that's small or average height ... but, I have been intrigued for a while about meeting up with a lady who is taller, maybe something in the range of 5-8 or 5-9 .. as you could probably decipher, I have yet to do so ...

I'm curious to know if that would be classified as a fetish?

plus, for the ladies, what's your feeling on meeting a man that you are taller than?? would it be no big deal? a deal killer??

any input is welcomed!!

Originally Posted by oldyoungkid
Well, if you like big boobie's or girls with long hair etc, that's not a fetish, it's a preference right? Now, I am sooo not an expert on these kinda things but, isn't it only a fetish if that's ALL you like? Uh please go easy on me with the flames 'cause I'm a girl who burns real easy..........

And as far as dating, please everybody's taller than me!

P.S. maybe you just want to climb your way to the top
You need to attend the Silver Stars Games more often Good Luck!
Nope, that's a personal preference, not a fetish. I am 5'8" with long legs, and am always wearing stiletto heels. I see alot of gents who are my height or shorter (even shorter then you). I think it's sexy.

xoxo Sophie
"Is this a fetish" is like those questions "Am I gay" or "Am I an alcoholic". Originally Posted by flinde
My name is DFK Hunter, I'm 5' 8", and I like hot babes in stiletto pumps be they taller, shorter, or the same height as me...
Yes, I am horny...

(yippie! I'm under Sophie!)