mutual masturbation

Is there a market for mutual masturbation in a session? I have always wanted to know this. lol. Should it be a separate rate or should it be included in full service?

licks and kisses to all...
  • Maxx
  • 06-03-2010, 07:41 AM
Hey MsLove, long time, how are you? To answer your question, I think it should be included with the FS if that is what the client requests or desires. There could possibly be a few takers that want just mutual masterbation sessions, although I don't think I could just settle for that type of session!!
Hey MsLove, long time, how are you? To answer your question, I think it should be included with the FS if that is what the client requests or desires. There could possibly be a few takers that want just mutual masterbation sessions, although I don't think I could just settle for that type of session!! Originally Posted by Maxx

No you couldn't.
It is a great start to the rest of the story....
  • Maxx
  • 06-07-2010, 12:08 PM
No you couldn't. Originally Posted by Wicked Milf
Aw WM, you remember. You too have been on my mind quite a bit lately! I'm working myself back into the fold since the feds (IRS) cleaned me out awhile back. Soon though, you can count on it! I look forward to it!
I've enjoyed a "show" from time to time while sipping on some wine. Depending on how its done, it can be quite nice.