Things to do in NW San Antonio?

Packing up and heading your way! During down time, what are some cool things to check out in this area? Before I leave, or if it's a bad turn out, I want to have something fun in mind to do. I don't feeling like running all over town, so hopefully this a "happening area".
Btw...would love to meet some of the SA ladies. pm me if you have time for a cocktail!
if you enjoy shopping, the shops at la cantera and the rim are located on the nw side of town. if you are looking for a place to eat and drink, may i suggest freetail brewing, yardhouse, stonewerks, and flying saucer. other great places for happy hour: wildfish, kona grill, houlihans, bj's brewhouse. six flags fiesta texas is also located by la cantera and the rim. if you want to watch a movie, palladium imax is in the rim. if you want to run, eisenhower park has a nice 5k paved path with great views of the city and a few unpaved paths. fast eddie's has free pool on mondays.

what things do you enjoy doing? i may be able to think of other things to match your taste.
Packing up and heading your way! During down time, what are some cool things to check out in this area? Before I leave, or if it's a bad turn out, I want to have something fun in mind to do. I don't feeling like running all over town, so hopefully this a "happening area".
Btw...would love to meet some of the SA ladies. pm me if you have time for a cocktail! Originally Posted by BritneyBangs
If your interested in sampling different kind of beer from around the world then Flying Saucer would be the choice.
11255 Huebner Road

If you feel like heading around the northstar mall area then go to Martini's. It's right behind northstar mall. 8507 McCullough Avenue
Kona grill yum! Fiesta texas on Tuesday afternoon yes! Thanks for the tips guys.
Kona grill yum! Fiesta texas on Tuesday afternoon yes! Thanks for the tips guys. Originally Posted by BritneyBangs
Sounds like you have it all figured out!

Hopefully your dance card will be full enough that you wont have time to do to much!
Actually, no luck so far ;( at least there is a lot of cool stuff to check out, so its not a total wasted trip. It has been a while since I've done something nice for myself, so I think I will go to fiesta texas tomorrow! Next time I will give more notice that I'm coming down.
I'm really sorry to hear that. It might have to do with summer just starting and folks going on vacation and such.

S.A. can be a lot of fun at times and Fiesta Texas should be a blast, but packed! Went there 2 weeks ago for a meeting and they opened up a couple of rides for us. It was very cool not to have to wait in lines!
Didn't turn out so bad after all Thank you for the suggestions and the warm welcome... AND thank you....you wonderful silly man! I had a blast. You know who you are. I met a few very nice gentleman, and I think I would like to make this a regular thing. Perhaps every other week. See you guys soon.
oOOps! Forgot to warn ya' Britney, there's some silly bastaads runnin' loose in San Tone.

Glad to hear that you had fun though. That's way cool... not as cool as motorboating, butt...cool nonetheless.