Where is the most unusal place you had syex?

Where is the most unusual place you had sex? At the office ..with my secretary..oh my
Didn't we already have this discussion?
For me it is at the 2nd story parking lot at Market Square.
Quckie at fiesta Texas 8 ball ride
mall of america elevator.. full of people. so many years ago...lol so much fun too.
Very quick quickie while going through a carwash.
carwashes are fun
Back of the firetruck.
way way back , when i was in school , i was standing in a kitchen bullshiting about chicks with my buddys and about how good a chick could give a BJ when she walked in and said i heard you lieing MF you cum like a rooster " god bless country chicks well all my buddys got a good laugh , so i bet her she could'nt bbbj me to climax ever , well long to short bet was on in front of 8-10 of my buddys she starts in on a super max bj , i guess i got mind over matter and won the bet , when i started hooten and holler'n and grabed her by the hair and she gaged and threw up on my stuff , being a smart ass i told her she was not all that and could try any time , grudg match starts and for a week EVERY DAY she would come over to the dorm , well my room mate had to watch & one day and cocked off she must give bad head" god bless her she walked right over and gave him some great head , watching this i walked up behind her and thumbed her clit and winked at the room mate and when she started a epilectic fite of an O she was right i came like a rooster one weeks worth!!!! LoL P.S i lost the bet on the bbbj thing at a party the next week , you can loss but win at the same time , i have always wondered if any of the sa girls would make the bet no blast no charge to me i guess my luck is out on that ?!!! LOLthat is my TRUE BEST PLACE STORY 8 GUYS WATCHING a bbbj
Against a winding stair case leading up to a grand ballroom of a major event I attended. Then after wards. Headed back to a major news stations.

More pleasure was enjoyed on the Main (broadcasting) desk of said ABC news station on the E. Coast while the late crew was cleaning up & preparing for the following early morning show.
It was exciting, uninhibited and wrong on so many levels. Yet I wished the camera were still rolling.
It was difficult watching that particular news channel w/o a big grin on my face.
in the pavilion at brackenridge park next to the playground... up those winding stairs with the rock walls...at 3 in the a.m.
Oops posted on this thread for same question http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=58308