Gentlemen: How Important Is It?

Just Curious...
Just Curious...
Gentlemen: How important is it to you that your provider orgasms during your session? Originally Posted by kelseysatx

I'm not a man. But I hope a woman's reply is welcomed.

As an older woman who has a good knowledge of what *some* men desire. Especially as one grows older. (yet still young at heart).
I feel that many men (perhaps not all). Find it important and Feel good about themselves when they've brought the woman to the brink of pleasure and felt & tasted her release.
(Per my experience)-> Some have stated they don't feel like a real man unless they've made a woman cum. Because in their eyes. IF they can't get her to that point, then they feel they're not a good lover and doing something wrong. (which is not the case)
Perhaps some try too hard. But as nature would have it. Men, (the good ones out there) want to please a woman as best as they can.
And there are some wonderful unselfish men who seriously put women first and will fore-go their own release until the woman has been completely satisfied. That's sweet.

But, while it may be an important part of the intimacy between the two.
One needs to realize that less is more. Enjoy what's before you.
Take it slow, adore it. Savor it. Worship it. But don't try too hard.
The over zealous notion of (having) to get her to cum. Will at best.
Cause her to not enjoy it and perhaps she might lose sensation from the over abundant activity on her womanly parts.
Every woman is different. Most important thing a man can do is listen & follow her cues as to what pleases her. Don't munch down, suck so hard or twiddle it with your tongue unless the woman in your presence says that's what she likes/wants. And key thing to keep in mind:
A man can truly only please a woman who WANTS to be pleased. Otherwise a man will try his best for nothing (a fake result). Sad but true.
Want to feel & taste her release? Feel her body tremble?
Then ask her what pleases her and you will be a king in her eyes and put her on cloud 9.

kelseysatx,
Your a gorgeous woman! I have a foot fetish and you not only have a beautiful body & face. But those toes!! Very sexy indeed.
Welcome to the community.
  • Mokoa
  • 06-11-2010, 12:58 PM
For me it is just as important that the lady enjoys our time together as I do.

Title corrected at the request of the OP.
For me it is just as important that the lady get off. I prefer to have the lady orgasm before I have mine, I guess it's just something something in my pysche. I've even had a few sessions where all I wanted to do was get the girl off.
  • Maxx
  • 06-11-2010, 01:12 PM
WM ... well said!! I must admit .. you do have a good knowledge of what "some" men desire. I must agree with you too that unless a man has a willing partner who wants to be pleased he is just practicing his abilities for the fake results. Some women are rather good at the fake orgasm, I must admit, there are times when I'm not even sure, and I think I have a pretty good sense about it.

Oh .. and my answer to the poll was "just as important" although I have had my times where no matter what Lil Maxx doesn't cooperate, but I've had a great time just satisfying my partner!!

Kelseysatex ... WM has exquisite taste in women (as well as men) ... but you are a knockout!!!
I know it is important to me that she enjoy it; whether she has an 'O' or not is something one can't control but I am very attentive to how a woman's responds to various stimuli and try to maximize her pleasure. That, in turn, gives me tremendous pleasure and allows me to relax more and enjoy each moment as if it were suspended in time...
To me it is important as my own..if the provider is just trying to get me off..i would not be happy.
I love DATY, so obviously a woman's orgasm is very important to me. Plus, if you feel that your actions are causing your partner to orgasm, that just intensifies the orgasm for the giver. These sessions are worth more than a "wham bam thank you ma'am". I always want my partner to have fun before I get my rocks off, it just makes the session more memorable.
I get more turned on when the Lady has an orgasm.
It's not ego, just gets me crazy to hear a woman get vocal.
A quiet O is great but a vocal (real) orgasm is nuts for me.
"Just as important" is my vote. If she orgasms, it makes the date more enjoyable. Fellas, let's be honest, we're pretty much going to orgasm anyway.
I guess I'm the lone wolf here. Her "O" is not as important as mine. If she has an O that's great and I try to make sure she enjoys herself but the reality is I'm there to get off and that's my #1 priority.
I guess I'm the lone wolf here. Her "O" is not as important as mine. If she has an O that's great and I try to make sure she enjoys herself but the reality is I'm there to get off and that's my #1 priority. Originally Posted by Budman

Nothing wrong with being upfront and honest.
Not as important to me either because I always have fun in my Sessions even though I don't DATY. & guess what? I don't always Orgasm & usually the Lady will get Hers & that's all good with me because the Session will be So Vigorous that I can Skip going to the Gym! Lol & that's no BS!
I'm with budman. Mine is #1 priority and it turns me on even more when she also makes it her priority also. I do however love to see her give herself hers prior to mine. One thing I do like about the hobby is that it's one less thing to worry about. I'm a boring lover
Alot of times giving is better than receiving in my book....luv to please my partner first.