Whatis your favorite position?

69 69 69

Link to forbidden material removed.

Please consult Rule 12 in the Forum Guidelines doing this again. M
Gotta say I LOVE me some doggi
Call me vanilla, but I like missionary. NO! It's not because I'm lazy!!! It just hits my G-Spot EVERY time! Second fav is Doggie.
My all time favorite is doggy style with my legs together... I like it because the penetration is deeper and I get lots of plessure when you pull my hair and slap my ass!

My close second favorite missionary!
Hell yeah doggy the best! Then 2nd would be cowgirl WEE
My all time favorite is doggy style with my legs together... I like it because the penetration is deeper and I get lots of plessure when you pull my hair and slap my ass!

My close second favorite missionary!
Depends on how lazy I am that day. I love standing at the edge of the bed and holding the girl up by her legs or lower back.
cg works for me..........as well as any variation there of.
CG for me. I love the view from bottom and it makes me feel like I'm wanted
Hands tied up. Head laying back mouth being penetrated with lots of gagging and pussy being played with. Maybe more so hard to pick just one.
I'm still going thru the Karma Sutra Book so I'll get back to you on that one but K-9 with me Standing behind her is the Bomb!
  • Mokoa
  • 06-14-2010, 06:42 PM
My all time favorite is doggy style with my legs together... I like it because the penetration is deeper and I get lots of plessure when you pull my hair and slap my ass! Originally Posted by kelseysatx
A lady after my own heart.
  • oden
  • 06-14-2010, 09:01 PM
I prefer the glide with kissing.
I have to say... my fav is missionary.. but when they see my butt we always do doggie.. which is awesome too cause I love getting spanked and f***d at the same time.. mmmm all wet now...lol
It is way hard to pick just one... It really depends on my mood and what kind of sex I want...

But I can narrow it down ... i think?

(in no particular order )

1. Doggie. legs spread with his hand on my ass checks pushing down while he pounds it hard.

2. Missionary with him up on his knees holding ankles up high

I can say that the one position I don't like is the side spooning. For some reason I consider that married sex. The sex where neither one of you wants to get up and get rowdy so you just lay there and hump. It just doesn't do it for me.