Anyone have an Adult swing for.......?

I came across this providers website and the swing photo is HOT
as is many of her other photos. (Gallery 1-photo 1 & 2 and a few others))

http://www.yournaughtyangel.com/gallery2/
(gallery2- photos-1, 2, 6)
Having breasts like her and a body that can easily fit into those types of sexy outfits. I would love to take some photos in an adult sex swing or any dungeon like scenery.
Yes, she has beautiful tatas! And other treasures I say just from a quick survey.....
I do alot of Domme scenes, and have had some dungeon furniture in the past. Very very fun, and make for excellent fetish photography and artwork... but man is it expensive!

here are a few sites that sell dungeon furniture...

www.stockroom.com
www.extremerestraints.com

Also, there are a few designers I know that can build anything custom for you that you can think of.

But they are fun... on both sides of the restraints
looks like fun to me.
Thanks. However, I'm not looking to buy any of those items. Just looking for a place that has them set up for a photo shoot.
I'm not into the Dominatrix scene at all. I like the style of the photos as seen on the particular providers website.

I'll keep looking.

I do alot of Domme scenes, and have had some dungeon furniture in the past. Very very fun, and make for excellent fetish photography and artwork... but man is it expensive!

here are a few sites that sell dungeon furniture...

www.stockroom.com
www.extremerestraints.com

Also, there are a few designers I know that can build anything custom for you that you can think of.

But they are fun... on both sides of the restraints Originally Posted by Naughty_Jezabelle