Getting to the next pop

• oden
  • 06-15-2010, 09:03 PM
Girls, what is your most successful technique to insure a multiple pop session or do you just go with the flow and see if something comes up? If you are proactive, how soon do you start? Do you feel a sense of accomplishment or flattered if there is another round or do you assume that we all would if we could?
Im lucky to get the one off..............
The best technique to get me off more than once is to wait a couple of days, miss those multiples when I was younger :-)
I'm with you. I'd wait a week or two...
I'm lucky to get one, and it takes F'n forever. I have had one provider get me to two...Whew, she ruined me, because now I want two all the time but I know its way too difficult so I don't even bother bringing it up.
Well, but the prob is that if you have a one shot friend, you don't want to make him feel that any more is expected of him. I like to have a man tell me straight away what he's looking for, because if he wants a multiple, then hell yeah I get a sense of accomplishment. However, there have been those times when I brought it up and stressed out my gentleman friend who felt lucky to give it a one go.

If a man comes to me and says "make him blow, blue", than that's how it be, see? I will give over every ounce of energy to make it happen. However, if he is looking to relax and just have an easy going session, then I don't see a damn thing wrong with that. However, said gentleman must be warned that I do like to get a little frisky with the sex and dirty talk has been known to fly and when I ask him to "fuck me", if he doesn't I promise to fuck the shit out of him any way. Sorry but that is the way it HAS to be. So don't come crying to me that you got fucked all to shit by Blue ... you've been warned.
Well said!