for providers

How long should you wait for a provider to answer? before contacting another provider? just a guess....1 to 2 hours. Or you do you contact both providers and see who answers?
I'm not a provider but do have Mood Swings, so does that count? I usually wait about 1 hr before I'm contacting another lady. Yet most times this later at night ( 9pm ) when I start my conquest.
For providers???
I've been around ....I was just curious what the provider feelings are.. I have made an appointment with one provider...then bingo..the first provider calls. Who do you choose?
The one you're in love with?

Just kidding, just kidding.
  • loboy
  • 03-05-2013, 10:16 AM
Would be good to know since I don't like cancelling...usually 2 hrs...but I've waited 4+ hrs
I usually only have one picked out, and either go with that or stay home. I have made some mistakes when horney, but I also had one ATF who liked last minute dates. I ask early and if it works out it works out.
The one you made the appt with. Tell the other one that you already made arrangments and you will hit her up next time.....unless like POT says and it's the one you love..........if you cant be with he one you want, love the one your with! Lol
thanks Katt just don't like to step on peoples toes.
I understand, but cancelling on the girl that opened her schedule to accomodate you would be rude. IMO.
Heavens, darlings, patience! I guess because I'm one of those evidently rare ladies who asks for prior notice the day before, I miss out on the fellows who are in "urgent need." (Doesn't hurt to call and see if I AM available, however, within a 2-hour window.) Unless I just happen to be sitting at the computer, I usually can't respond until evening, and I would think many other providers are the same way if they have regulars, or a "life" outside of the profession. We don't all perch by the monitor or phone like vultures, ya know.

But I understand that when you get an itch, you want it scratched fast.

Calling 2 providers for the same session and seeing who answers first is crude, cruel, and rude. Really, gentlemen? If you're in a hurry and have a limited time window, indicate that when you contact provider #1, and if you waited,
called provider #2, then heard back from the first, what Katrina said goes.

Above all, be polite, and think about how YOU would feel if someone played games with YOUR time.
I like to contact a provider and schedule the next day with her,unless she tells me her schedule is open. Then I will see her the same day I contacted her.
Seems like the best way to go,especially if you are seeing the provider for the first time.
  • loboy
  • 03-05-2013, 01:08 PM
I usually only have one picked out, and either go with that or stay home. I have made some mistakes when horney, but I also had one ATF who liked last minute dates. I ask early and if it works out it works out. Originally Posted by FlectiNonFrangi
Heavens, darlings, patience! I guess because I'm one of those evidently rare ladies who asks for prior notice the day before, I miss out on the fellows who are in "urgent need." (Doesn't hurt to call and see if I AM available, however, within a 2-hour window.) Unless I just happen to be sitting at the computer, I usually can't respond until evening, and I would think many other providers are the same way if they have regulars, or a "life" outside of the profession. We don't all perch by the monitor or phone like vultures, ya know.

But I understand that when you get an itch, you want it scratched fast.

Calling 2 providers for the same session and seeing who answers first is crude, cruel, and rude. Really, gentlemen? If you're in a hurry and have a limited time window, indicate that when you contact provider #1, and if you waited,
called provider #2, then heard back from the first, what Katrina said goes.

Above all, be polite, and think about how YOU would feel if someone played games with YOUR time.
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
I agree I only choose to contact one provider but then since it's always 1.5-2 hrs to get to the city I'll stay an hour at the city before contacting another one unless I have an appt set up already in which case 2-3 hrs before contacting another one...I kno I'm losing a lot of time but I'm there so unless it isn't goin through for sure I'd rather stay and have a little hope rather than leave back and have them contact me along the way back
Had that happen today texted plan A she was available set a time. text i was 30 min away she said ok,5 away text i am close,Pulled in parking lot text i am here.Nothing !!!!!! i will wait 15 min if there is no response then to plan B The days of waiting in a parking lot for 30-60 min are over for me i think a lot of the younger girls will try to squeeze another appointment in if it takes you 30 min to get to there place.Texted plan A after 2 hours of still no response.Plan B was fun so not a total loss
  • loboy
  • 03-05-2013, 03:20 PM
Had that happen today texted plan A she was available set a time. text i was 30 min away she said ok,5 away text i am close,Pulled in parking lot text i am here.Nothing !!!!!! i will wait 15 min if there is no response then to plan B The days of waiting in a parking lot for 30-60 min are over for me i think a lot of the younger girls will try to squeeze another appointment in if it takes you 30 min to get to there place.Texted plan A after 2 hours of still no response.Plan B was fun so not a total loss Originally Posted by flyinghillbilly
It sucks when you get no response...at least a response afterwards would be nice