Fuck Playing...

When my friends contact me I want him to say the words that turn me on the most "I want to fuck" or "Let's fuck" or "Do you have time to fuck my brains out today". I know there are reasons why many say "Play" seems more discreet right? Well it just doesn't turn me on much anymore.

What are some other hot ways of initiating "play time", what turns you on the most?
A cute young girl saying "fuck" in a tentative way for the first time is always a turn-on.

. . . Hey, did she just say "fuck service"?
  • loboy
  • 04-11-2013, 09:53 PM
When my friends contact me I want him to say the words that turn me on the most "I want to fuck" or "Let's fuck" or "Do you have time to fuck my brains out today". I know there are reasons why many say "Play" seems more discreet right? Well it just doesn't turn me on much anymore.

What are some other hot ways of initiating "play time", what turns you on the most? Originally Posted by Raquel de Milo
Lol wow wouldn't I like to meet you one day...
As for the turn on...it's always a surprise?
Totally agree with you, fuck the word Play. What are we? In kindergarten?

I usually speak to the ladies in Spanish. They can't understand anything but it turns them on.
I've been trying to bring back, "Let's ball" for years.
Totally agree with you, fuck the word Play. What are we? In kindergarten?

I usually speak to the ladies in Spanish. They can't understand anything but it turns them on. Originally Posted by er48665
Omg lol I absolutely love it when a man speaks to me in a different language in a sexy tone, he can say anything and I will be turned on lol.
I think non-verbal is the best way to go. Just start kissing. Grab some ass. Start undressing her. Sometimes the best words are no words.
Omg lol I absolutely love it when a man speaks to me in a different language in a sexy tone, he can say anything and I will be turned on lol. Originally Posted by Raquel de Milo
Including "sorry babe but I don't have any money"?
i prefer the lady of my choice tell me to fuck her......and please do by all means mention it while im beating it up.
  • Twain
  • 04-12-2013, 10:48 AM
Here's a video on other ways to say let's Foxtrot Uniform Charlie Kilo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...v=oMKYFpQF_XY#!
@Raquel de Milo - Holy god, where have you been all my life? There is NOTHING in this world I find sexier than a girl telling me to "fuck her brains out" or generally using the word "pussy". No idea why, but those two things will get it up in an instant for me. You sound like someone I'd like to fuck until I can't go anymore.
I never know whether it's okay to talk dirty or not. Sometimes I just wanna be like "fuck yes fuck the shit outta my pussy baby its so good you got me fucking dripping wet with your fucking cock deep inside me", but then I reign myself in lest I scare them away lol. I think I'm just going to ask next time? Or maybe just take a chance and blurt it out. I don't want to turn some men off if they are not into it as much as I am
I never know whether it's okay to talk dirty or not. Sometimes I just wanna be like "fuck yes fuck the shit outta my pussy baby its so good you got me fucking dripping wet with your fucking cock deep inside me", but then I reign myself in lest I scare them away lol. I think I'm just going to ask next time? Or maybe just take a chance and blurt it out. I don't want to turn some men off if they are not into it as much as I am Originally Posted by Karyn Lovely
I think by the time a guy has his cock buried in your pussy, I don't think he cares what is coming out of your mouth

Just recently (i.e. the past month or so), I've discovered how turned on I could be with verbal encouragement. It is hot. I was with a duo. I was fucking one of them, and the other kept telling me "fuck her pussy!" That really turned me on. Then just last week, I was with another girl. She was on top and riding me. I did something totally out of character. I blurted out, "ride my cock, fuck my dick!" I was surprised that I said and did this.
FUCK is such a sexy word/command! I like the way you think baby!

I think by the time a guy has his cock buried in your pussy, I don't think he cares what is coming out of your mouth

Just recently (i.e. the past month or so), I've discovered how turned on I could be with verbal encouragement. It is hot. I was with a duo. I was fucking one of them, and the other kept telling me "fuck her pussy!" That really turned me on. Then just last week, I was with another girl. She was on top and riding me. I did something totally out of character. I blurted out, "ride my cock, fuck my dick!" I was surprised that I said and did this. Originally Posted by Cpalmson
Ahaha you're right by that point I guess he's more concerned with whats going in me, not coming out of me
It's nice to know that many others are just as perverted as I am lol. Reading your blurt made me lol, it reminded me of turrets but it was sooo appropriate in this situation. The Fuck word is contagious I swear, it leads to so much other (fucking sexy) dirty language