How long of a date do you truely enjoy? (Be Honest)

Some providers require you to spend a certain amount of time with them that they feel is "appropriate" usually 2, 4, or even 6 hour minimums - which can amount into a couple hundred or few thousands. In other words, you better have done your research and have a good feeling about what you're getting into. Literally haha

I personally don't believe in enforcing minimums. I just think it's ridiculous

If there's a gentlemen that wants to spend an hour with you he will, if there's someone else who prefers longer dates and wants a 4 hour he will. Let people decide what they want

And as for the myth that longer hour minimums attracts better quality of clients - Sure that may be true - But it's also true that respectful classy guys will treat you well in one hour

Now it's ok to have your personal preference listed on your ad,site but let people make their decisions lol

Your thoughts?
  • jmuir
  • 04-27-2013, 11:33 AM
In the interest of thorough and proper foreplay and to have a well executed date, then it should be multiple hour appointments. If I like your pictures enough to call you, then I want to take my time and find out for myself what makes your body and mind tick. It should always be about the experience and enjoying what you have in front of you.
In the interest of thorough and proper foreplay and to have a well executed date, then it should be multiple hour appointments. If I like your pictures enough to call you, then I want to take my time and find out for myself what makes your body and mind tick. It should always be about the experience and enjoying what you have in front of you. Originally Posted by jmuir
I like your "thorough and proper" mindset

I'm sure you "execute" things very well ...you sound so formal about it

But yea ...what you're saying makes sense, you sound like a savoring this moment slowly type of guy
Personally I've done the hour thing. I usually do multi-hours so I can get to know the lady in person. I generally spend time researching each lady I'm interested in seeing. Particularly for overnights and weekend trips.

For each lady I spend time with, whether it's an hour or longer, I want her feeling appreciated and enjoying our time together. As I continue building on my hobby reputation, I've found myself being more selective in who I spend time with. I do enjoy new experiences, and some ladies offer something new and fresh that I'm interested in.

Many may think longer minimums attract better clients. I think it attracts men with a richer hobby budget. They may actually less desirable. However, some ladies are all about the money. Others may just prefer to have fewer partners.

I do think the ladies who are open to a variety of session times show some flexibility and it seems to show they are open to a variety of experiences as well.

Of course, everyone has a life. Personal lives and schedules may not allow much varying in time to spend with someone. Some are very private people.

The good thing about the hobby, there's something for everyone, and who or what they may be seeking at a particular moment in time.

Of course the best part of this discussion is being under Zabrina for a long, long time.
  • jmuir
  • 04-27-2013, 01:38 PM
Lol, I guess I could be a little less formal. However, I really like saving that for the personal experience. But, that first touch of my tongue on a freely shaved pussy and hearing her take that gasp of air is pretty damn fun to talk about.
What makes this hobby great is that there is a wide variety of options for both providers and clients. I think on the provider side, there is more classification/stratification involved. At one level, you have the girls who are wanting the quick, easy money and market themselves for 15 min, 1/2 hour or any other short term date. Usually, these are the blow and go girls. Then you have the mid range ladies who can go with the short term dates or be willing to go multi-hour. Then there are the ladies that only do multi-hour dates. For the most part, the ladies who only will do multi-hour dates are the ones who are looking to maximize profits while maintaining a low volume persona. I don't think the requirement for extended time has anything to do with the quality of client and has almost everything to do with getting the most amount of money. I'm not judging either way. I think it is great that different girls market themselves in different ways. The truly smart ones are the girls who know how to properly determine value.

As for clients, you have your smorgasbord as well. You have some guys that just want a B&G. There are others who may want an hour or so and look for a girl who is flexible. Then you have some guys that really like spending time with a lady and will seek out ladies who are more high end.

As for me, I highly doubt I would ever go for the cheaper/15 min/ B&G type provider. I'm going to book at least an hour. Lately, I've come to find out that 90 min to 2 hours is preferable for me. It allows for time to get to know the lady in person without the rush. I doubt I would see a lady who required a time of greater than 2 hours unless I was really in the mood for something extended. One thing I'd like to see as a guy are ladies who don't simply double their hourly rate. I'd like to see ladies with a more creative price structure-- something along the lines of a flat fee for up to 2 hours or up to 3 hours. I think if a lady offers up to 3 hours for a flat fee of 450, she is going to do a lot of business.
Two to three hours is my normal, I like to take my time!
I enjoy an hour, then a break to have a nice meal at provider's restaurant of choice - followed by another hour.

Huck
Two to three hours is my normal, I like to take my time! Originally Posted by Charlotte Carrington
Me too.....I like making a connection. I typically schedule a 90 minute to 2 hour first meeting.

Really, really nice pics BTW.
I have decided that 90 minute massages are too long, I get sleepy, or restless, depending on my mood. So I have similar thoughts about the hobby.

I try to live by the mantra: better to leave early and want to go back than stay too long and never want to go again.

Then there's the finances, I've never really been in position to pay someone to eat with me. I would never schedule a long date with someone I didn't make sure I clicked with first, and any time I've clicked I haven't been able to arrange it. Truth be told, I think if someone can truly enjoy a long date with me I'd resent paying for it.
  • Mokoa
  • 04-27-2013, 07:53 PM
The longer, the better.
  • NYr
  • 04-27-2013, 08:12 PM
A good 90% of the time I like to do dinner dates which usually are a nice dinner out and then two hours of fun. There are times where it is the quick hour with someone I have seen before and then there are the occasional overnighters and trips.

It has a lot to do how we get along, if we get along well the time flies bye and that is a good sign.

And when a lady says first time is a minimum of 2 hours or more, I tend to look pass them and on to the next person as that just makes me feel like she doesn't think anything less is worth her time (which may be the case, but doesn't make the gent feel important)
I recently had a two hour date...well worth it
  • loboy
  • 04-27-2013, 08:26 PM
A minimum of one hour is always a must for me though I'd like longer as I'd like to spend the time appreciating the lady I'm with and a couple of the ladies that I've met are phenomenal and I'd probably be going back to enjoy a longer date with them in the futur
An hour is great!