Pirated Ads (SHAME SHAME SHAME)

So some us use other sites to post ads that are not as safe as here or p411 but we do it none the less. We risk it.... Well let me speak for myself. I risk it.
When I travel I use Backpage. I am normally in one city for 3 days then I leave. The website I use is Backpage and when I leave that city I delete my ads. I am able to make changes when I want at will.

How ever here recently I have been getting calls from cities I left weeks even months ago. It seems these (new) or failing adult sites go to Backpage and dub my ads. Where I have no control over it and did not give them permission to use that ad on their site.

Some may think that any free advertising would be good but it is not if you have no control of the editing and the deleting of said ad.

When it is sting time in a city they go to these sites and use the info on those ads to contact women. Even though said women are gone they are now on a watch list that they may not have been on before. Say I left on the 3rd of April & they were stinging on the 5th and went on said sites to get names numbers. Now they have my damn info even though I was doubly careful to clean up my tracks. I conduct my business discreetly and briefly in various cities because I do not want unwanted attention.

It has come to my attention that massagetroll.com and adultsearch.com has copied my ads and use them with out my knowledge. If you go to massagetroll.com Tyler under body rubs they have 6 of my previous ads up some as old as a year back. and under Monroe LA they have my San Angelo ad up from 6 months ago it even says San Angelo in the damn heading. WOW

As I was searching for all my ads I saw some ads up of providers that used to show their face and choose not to now... how disturbing .

Ladies if you have used backpage and for what ever reason deleted your ads you may want to search these two places for pirated ads

IT IS DAMN NEAR IMPOSSIBLE TO GET THEM TO REMOVE YOUR ADS ONCE THEY HAVE TAKEN IT UPON THEMSELVES TO STEAL IT!!!!!!

This is a violation of personal privacy, don't ya think???
Yes, it is a damn shame. But there is an obvious solution to it.
Yes, it is a damn shame. But there is an obvious solution to it. Originally Posted by TheSearcher

Yes, don't advertise with your phone number, or face pics. That way if they pirate an ad, it's not one that you'd mind being up.

Eliminating BP as an advertising venue doesn't solve ANY problem. Being a smarter companion and advertiser does.
DJ, you'll really like this one then

http://bodyrublist.com/214-810-2334

Ads back to July 2011 and has to be every pic you have ever posted
If you post it online, and you don't have a copy right, anyone can use it. It sucks, but it's the sad facts about public domain. You're mistaken in thinking that police look at these sites for marks right before an event. I assure you, if you've caught their attention, deleting your add isn't going to do much.Way more is needed to really achieve the sense of security you want from removing an add when leaving an area. The naked truth is that having a profile on, posting to, and even visiting any of these sex sites from your IP, having a phone with any personal info in contracts/payments/info or any link to you in use for your work, using any CC with any personal info linked to it to pay for advertizing, and so very, very many more things damn your innocence and deniability strait to hell. Your anger over a couple of unauthorized adds on your behalf is trivial. If the cops wanted you, they'd have you, and most anyone here including me (the providers at least, since we're the ones putting all our info out there). Every time you post an add, every new client you take, you're making an educated, and calculated decision to overlook all the legal risk that can come from this. It's there, it's present, there's nothing you can do to deny it. The only way to avoid it entirely is to be an uber paranoid, super spy level hooker, or not be a hooker. I'm sorry.

Ads back to July 2011 and has to be every pic you have ever posted Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Damn internet.
If you post it online, and you don't have a copy right, anyone can use it. It sucks, but it's the sad facts about public domain. You're mistaken in thinking that police look at these sites for marks right before an event. . Originally Posted by Calista_Syn
Well .. When the super bowl was in Dallas I placed an ad as usual I lived there at the time at the shops of legacy area...Posted an ad all the time no problem...My pipes busted and I had to be put in a hotel I DID NOT REMOVE MY AD of my old location did not even think about it.....( I was going through a lot at the time) Anyway Long story short a few days layer the cops did show up when the clean up crew was at my apt with a printed copy of my back page ad and gave it to the office. Also visited a (REAL) RMT) in the area that put a one time ad up during that time and took her in and had her printed ad up.....AND sad but true I have been around a few that they have had printed ads and all printed on the same date. And being an old hat of this of 13 yrs I have learned some inside info AND STILL LEARNING EVIDENTLY....lol And yes Steph...must get smarter in the way I do things
But that is the whole reason I started deleting my ads because I was told how they did there stings. Use to I left my ads up until they expired even if I was gone hundreds of miles away because I would put those who wanted to be on a (text when in town list) I would put them on that list and that was great for business. HOWEVER I found out the hard way how they actually get there info.....AND IT IS NO MISTAKE WHEN THEY DO A SWEEP THEY GO THROUGH THE ADS AND DO A SWEEP ON ALL THE ADS ON THAT TIME FRAME......
Same thing happened in Houston at the big allstar weekend. Not to me but someone I know...
but anyway for those who didn't know thought I would share... You are right if they really want you they will get you but Why be put on a list on a date you are not even there? DELETE DELETE DELETE all old ads make them search to find you.....LOL

AND CHICA BABY.......
WOW as ALWAYS an abundance of GREAT INFORMATION YOU HAVE. WOW......
JIMMINEY CRICKETS......
Well everyone knows who matters anyway: that I am planning on retiring soon and I have been training ladies on how to give my type of massage. I put them under my wing for 3 weeks and teach them what I know show them how to put an ad up get verified etc. etc.
SO that is why all the different faces ages and services under my info on that's site.
Being new to helping others is exactly what that was BEING NEW.. Still learning everyday and believe me I would of done a few things differently if I had known then what I know now......I really do not mind showing my face on what I offer. For the most part I am left alone however my son could never run for president with out there being a HUGE SCANDLE...LOL

Ads back to July 2011 and has to be every pic you have ever posted Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
I thought that was going to have all my other ladies on there.. I was surprised ONLY 1 that was not me LOL.... BUT THE GOOD THING IS I have found some old pics I had thought I have lost forever....
I am able to see on one page where I was and where I am in my body style helps me for my new goals for this next 3 months.... Last 4th of July I cut out sodas for good and just 7 days ago I cut out chocolate and sweet tea out of my life until the fourth and wrapping and exercising more often so that should help....( Been ENJOYING that south Louisiana Food TOO MUCH)
When I say I change my looks weekly I mean that..... I change my hair like most people change underwear.
ANYWAY VERY HELPFUL INFO CHICA BABY as usual just helpful. Now can you find someone in lake Charles that will help me put my bumper back on with out it costing an arm and a leg???? LOL
So, the pipes busted in your apartment, you went to a hotel, and the cops came with a printed copy of an add you had left up? How did they track you all the way back home from an add?? It seems kinda nuts for the cops to come all the way to your apartments just to give the office manager a print out of your add.. To what ends? Make you a homeless hooker? Just make things harder on you? What makes you so special that they would take on the clock time to come shit on your day? ... I'm going down the rabbit hole here.. Never mind.