Why freak out?

So last weekend I tried to set something up with a provider when it turned out we were going to be in the same midsize town. I called the night before and set up a time. Then my plans changed suddenly and I needed to see her earlier. So I called and actually got ahold of her (which was very much not easy the day before.) and explained the situation. She was ok with it until she learned we were staying at the same hotel (or possibly the one next door, since the same chain has two hotels right next to each other.) I asked for 15 minutes so I could shower and she said something about texting her in 15 minutes. But, she never answered call or text after that. I heard she had been busted recently so I could see why she'd be nervous about Leo.
But ladies, what do you do when you find out your client is staying in the same hotel as you? It must happen from time to time. I can't figure out why you would chalk it up to anything but coincidence.
Maybe something, or someone, better came up.
I have heard in the past that some hotels have gotten on some providers for making it obvious by going door to door. Maybe she had that experience
I won't see someone in the same hotel. Just my preference. I would have let the client know that upfront though.
Wondering why you told her where you were staying...?
I don't think it mattered either way. Telling her where he was seemed to be polite conversation. Instead of her asking if Outcall was available so she would have the advantage of having her location undisclosed, she freaked.

If she didn't know where he was coming from, he would have just walked right over, and she would have been none the wiser.

Girls that don't screen are weird like that.
I told her where I was to get her to come to my room for Outcall.
GL, I think she just got nervous b/c (even though coincidental) you were staying at or next to the hotel she was using. I think it is understandable. As a client who was staying at a hotel out of town, I would be suspicious if the provider was at the same hotel. Would I go through with the appointment? It depends. If I had seen her before or knew she was on tour or trusted my homework, yes. If she were a local girl using hotels as her incall, then maybe (depending on my research). The only time I'd definitely say no is if she were a local girl with no track record.