Who is the hornyest provider in Dallas

You know how it is guys, some providers just kind of lay there and don't make much noise. But others really seem to enjoy the session. Have you ever been with a provider that was really horny and in to it?

Thanks,
Jimmy
You know how it is guys, some providers just kind of lay there and don't make much noise. But others really seem to enjoy the session. Have you ever been with a provider that was really horny and in to it?

Thanks,
Jimmy Originally Posted by jimmy simpson
Check my reviews I love playing
I think I spelled hornyest wrong. You know what I mean. Who really likes to fuck?
Seen hottnurse pretty horny once

Thanks,
Jimmy Originally Posted by jimmy simpson

yup
We are all horny at the first of the month. Rent is due.
horny and funny very nice indeed
From what I've been reading, I think whoever is fucking pmftony gets my vote. I keep waiting on a review but I think he's afraid of letting all the other ladies down by picking one out of the crowd.

Just joking Tony.
<<<<<Horny ALWAYS
Single here doesn't matter what time of the month.
Single here doesn't matter what time of the month. Originally Posted by BrandyMichelle
Brandy, I have seen you several times and you will always get my vote !!
I can personally vouch for two that haven't retired (God, I miss Holly):

Anhellica and Youownme69.

Eat your wheaties before you see either one of them. I can't tell you which one is the horniest of the two - but they are both "up there".
Saleena !!! Hands down .... Tried to peel her off me once ....instead , decided to surrender to her will and attempted to keep up ! I'll need more practice lol !!!
  • HDnTX
  • 10-02-2013, 05:42 AM
If the truth be told...... doesn't she really need to be a low volume provider to be truly horny? I provider recently told me how much she got into it, when I ask why she said "because I've been a good girl lately".
Jimmy, these girls love this and will use you to get themselves off:
Isabella Preslie
Madison May
Claire Knight
LOTS of sexual energy here...I've seen them. Let them manhandle you in CG. Also I understand Aliesha The Freak in Ft. Worth is insatiable; have not seen her...yet.