providers/hobbyists and lists

It seems like every hobbyist has a list of ladies they want to meet. Some have a list they won't see. Some providers have a list of men they won't see. I get it.

Here are my questions though.

Do hobbyists have a list of hobbyists they'd like to meet? I know some guys seem really cool. Do hobbyists have lists of guys they don't want to meet. A few guys have made my avoid at all costs list.

Do provides have a list of other providers they want to meet? Do they have a list of hobbyists they'd like to meet? I ask this one, because I usually get a now I meet the guy behind the persona response. Do providers have lusts of other providers to avoid at all costs?

I can even reveal some of mine if the thread progresses. The people on my avoid at all costs list will not be mentioned, but its short.

I also have a caution list, but sometimes being wary but not fearful is a bit of an attractor. When being logical though, caution means avoid. This list exists mostly based on what I've been told in private.

My only written list is my ATF list.
Do hobbyists have a list of hobbyists they'd like to meet? Originally Posted by pfmtony
No cuz I like pussy and ain't suckin dick or taking it up the ass. :\
No cuz I like pussy and ain't suckin dick or taking it up the ass. :\ Originally Posted by Hercules
Not really an option I had considered. The fact you brought it up is disturbing actually. Welcome to my avoid at all costs list .
To answer your question about wanting to meet other hobbyists, the answer is no. Hobbyists to avoid, well, in most cases, you do not know who they are outside the computer screen so there is no way to actually avoid them. If by chance I do meet a hobbyist in the outside world, I would be cordial and polite, but I would not reveal my handle on any adult board I am a member of other than letting them know I am a member as well.
Herc.......you kill me!!!!

Spikebaby
I'd say if your interested in meeting the men because they seem cool in their postings, it might be time to step away from the computer and get a grip. The online personality is generally is false. It is way to easy to put something out there online. When you meet them in person, you may be disappointed that they are just a normal person and not superman.
Oh and to clarify meeting someone may or may not entail having sex with them. There are a lot of people I'd like to meet, but that doesn't mean shit outside of tea, coffee or maybe an adult beverage. I'm fully capable of meeting the hottest woman in the world and keeping my clothes on. Being able to carry a conversation is very important.
There are a few ladies on this board that I would like to meet.

And the ones that I find interesting might be surprising to THEM since I'm guessing the few that I would like to meet probably don't know that I find them interesting.

Same with a (very) few of the male members.

I'm the opposite, though, from what you're asking in this topic, Tony. There are plenty of people that have handles here that I wouldn't wish to meet.

Guess that I'm in the minority with that.

This goes for men and ladies, too. There are plenty that I just have no desire to break bread with, share a beverage or have anything to do with them except just be polite if our paths crossed.

Elisabeth
If you are talking about having a nice, stimulating person to person conversation with a member of this site, I am sure you can request that to see who bites on that baited hook, but you will in all likelihood, be disappointed. As far as hobbyists go, Laura Lynn is right, most of the guys have a persona on the computer that is the opposite of who they are in real life. I hope you are not seeking to make actual friends with people from the hobby world, that can be somewhat dangerous.
Oh and to clarify meeting someone may or may not entail having sex with them. There are a lot of people I'd like to meet, but that doesn't mean shit outside of tea, coffee or maybe an adult beverage. I'm fully capable of meeting the hottest woman in the world and keeping my clothes on. Being able to carry a conversation is very important. Originally Posted by pfmtony

I notice your comment here pertains ONLY to the ladies... very disturbing
I don't have any written lists... I have a list of want-to-see providers in my head, but it's so fluid and long, that it serves no useful purpose
OP needs sum friends asap
No, I do not have the need/time/desire to meet other providers. I have lunch with Honey Rose once in a while and talk about the hobby. She is great to talk to and I like her as a friend. But other than that, I have enough friends outside the hobby that I'd rather meet and hang out with. :-)
lists help me stay sane.
once i've written it down [on paper or in electronic form], i only have to remember where i put the info.

doing so leaves more free memory to imagine what to do during my next intimate encounter :^)
I have no 'list' of other hobbyists that I'd like to meet. I just keep a short list of a few gals. I'll just do my research and add them. The problem is that my short list can get long.

Now what did I do with my cape??

I'd say if your interested in meeting the men because they seem cool in their postings, it might be time to step away from the computer and get a grip. The online personality is generally is false. It is way to easy to put something out there online. When you meet them in person, you may be disappointed that they are just a normal person and not superman. Originally Posted by Laura Lynn