Bring drinks to a session?

Bringing a bottle of wine to a provider who says on her profile that she likes it seems like a no brainer.

Hobbyists - do you bring the hard stuff? Whiskey, vodka, tequila?

Providers - do you like it when we bring refreshments?
I try to bring what they said they like. That being said how should I feel if they don't
offer me a drink. This has happened a couple of times and I don't know if I should
feel offended or not as it was gift.
Sure bring a six pack back of bud light with some limes and were all good
I love it! It shows that hobbyist went the extra mile and thought about what I would like I personally like Moscato d'asti & vodka/tequila (hint hint ) Hard stuffs cool, but I'll probably only have one drink if I'm having company over
Just don't bring a Little Ceasars pizza, those things are nasty.
Just don't bring a Little Ceasars pizza, those things are nasty. Originally Posted by cubsoxbull

What about their deep dish?? Lol
  • hd
  • 10-10-2013, 06:37 AM
Like Tara said, I usually will bring a drink if their bio mentions what they like, but it's not neccessary to drink it unless they are in the mood for it.

I have taken a flask of tequila and shot glasses, the shot glasses were part of a gift to the provider, and we drank the tequila. Others I have taken wine, sometimes we drank it, other times it was for her to enjoy another time with her friends.

You do what you feel like doing, Though if they say they don't drink, don't take alcohol, they may be on the wagon! So be respectful.
Just don't bring a Little Ceasars pizza, those things are nasty. Originally Posted by cubsoxbull
In the hobby....
The 12 inch is a good thing
Thick crust is not a good thing
In the hobby....
Thick crust is not a good thing Originally Posted by Little Caesar
Lol!!
What about their deep dish?? Lol Originally Posted by sweet.treat69
LOL, You would need to take a trip to Chitown for a good deep dish.

In the hobby....
Thick crust is not a good thing Originally Posted by Little Caesar
LOL, Actually I always like to bring the ladies something, and for the Tequila lovers you may want to try a bottle of Altos tequila, very smooth and much better than that over priced one that every one buys.
Like Tara said, I usually will bring a drink if their bio mentions what they like, but it's not neccessary to drink it unless they are in the mood for it.

I have taken a flask of tequila and shot glasses, the shot glasses were part of a gift to the provider, and we drank the tequila. Others I have taken wine, sometimes we drank it, other times it was for her to enjoy another time with her friends.

You do what you feel like doing, Though if they say they don't drink, don't take alcohol, they may be on the wagon! So be respectful. Originally Posted by hd
And yes thank you for the beer last week. It was enjoyed this weekend while doing yard work.
I have never had a guy bring me food lol. I don't think i would really want it...
But I love when a guy brings drinks over! Hard stuff is even better. lol
Starbucks... lol

You do what you feel like doing, Though if they say they don't drink, don't take alcohol, they may be on the wagon! So be respectful. Originally Posted by hd
LOL... I appreciate that post. I will be the first to admit I have given up drinking and those who have seen me before will know that. So far so good! Although I do not mind and actually encourage my partner to bring refreshments for himself, if in the mood.All I need is a red bull and we are good to go I was shocked last night that one of my good buddies was so kind to bring me red bulls and himself a mixed drink in a coffee cup. I did not even notice till after session. I thought he was so sweet for doing that. But to each there own As long as we have fun I don't mind either way! I actually still receive bottles of wine as gifts and now instead of drinking them I add it to my wine collection.
Yes Please!

Three Olives Vodka . . . "Fruity" . . . tastes like Fruit Loops!

And Voss Water please

Every time I walk into the Incall, Sweet Kendall amazes me with the full damn bar of Liquor we seem to keep accumulating LOL

Drinky Dranks!!!