what do u think about a short notice threAD ??

So what do you guy/ gals think abt starting a short notice
Availability threAD like they do in Austin and Houston??

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=653487

Xo
Sweet Lexxxi dds
It was tried here...but certain people abused the situation....now it is just history.
Last time, some providers abused it so much they killed it.
Meh. If I had a short notice need, the ISO seems to work. I'm not going through 200 pages of ads. If I was going to do that, I'd rather PM a few girls. I'm sure one on my list is available.
+1 on Short notice
+1 on not worth the fucking work to keep providers who can't follow the rules in line and not make every forum an ad forum.
Well that sucks..

That was fast and consistent feedback...
I say CLOSE THIS THREAD

XO
S.E
I'd be for it.
It is a great idea that just required so much mod time to police
Yeah some providers kept posting stuff they weren't supposed to.. Like how hard is it to read directions and follow them?? I miss the short notice thread. It was pretty useful IMO until some ladies fucked it up. Oh well.... Hope they bring it back one day
I think that was TinMan's work, if memory serves. It was a good idea.
Yes I also miss that thread, it worked well for me a few times but the same pimped out thirsty hot mess providers messed it up for all of us.
  • L.A.
  • 10-10-2013, 08:05 AM
I wish there was either a separate forum or subforum for this where mostly anything goes.
I would like to see advertisements be allowed more than once a week but I think it would need to be in a different area.
Maybe somebody has a slow day or two and wants to advertise some specials. It's hard to do that once per week. Open a "Wild Wild West" forum and let the Ads run wild.
From my own perspective (duh right?) anything that gives me more opportunity to see providers running specials is a good thing. I also feel it can be a good thing for providers to advertise a little more.
I'm sure there are reasons not to do this. I really am not sure why there has to be such tight rules on what is posted too. I know that's why the other one got shut down but not sure why it really mattered if somebody posted a rate or whatever.

Just my opinion...so it can't be wrong
...Maybe somebody has a slow day or two and wants to advertise some specials.... Originally Posted by L.A.

I'm not sure what the rules for the ISO forum are regarding providers. Can a provider just post in there, something like "In need of quick Benjamins!!! Come fuck me for a couple!"

If it was limited to verified Providers with showcases, and no pictures allowed, that might keep it a little more sane. I don't know, maybe even with those limitations it would just turn ISO's into a mangled mess of a billion BS ads. I can see where it could be both good and bad.
It died in Houston to so it doesnt work so well.