Conflicted on O Timing

I am of the generation that still believes in "ladies first" whether it be opening a door, sitting down for dinner, or having an O.

With my sexual performance relying on medications, I have to take advantage of an erection when it pops up or I may miss the boat. Even then, a finish usually evades me.

This conflicts with my core beliefs since I have to use what I have when I get it because it may not be available when I want it. That makes me feel selfish (yeah, I know the rebuttals so insert them between the "O"s here.....O_O.).

You ladies are professional and adapt to our needs very well. But it does make me feel like I've neglected my partner even though I do go back to paragraph 1 when I tire out or finish (tiring out usually comes first. That may be why I am slow and easy with the tongue).

My ATF is very good about adapting to just cuddling. I know she has much better lovers as clients who can provide a more satisfying sexual performance but she still makes me feel like I am her favorite.

Any ladies care to provide input, solace, encouragement, criticism, abuse? Guys too. I know there are some out there with the same problem.
I feel your anxiety. For me it's not so much not being able to finish, I can get there 99% of the time by hand or orally. I would like to enjoy full service more often. Putting on a condom is like letting the air out of a balloon. The few time I have been able to maintain my erection the full service was awesome, at least for me. I am about to embark on a new experiment with on-line meds, so maybe I will find one that works. Wish me luck!
Golf I know how you feel about the balloon. The secret to gettimg me to fill one of those is she has to be really into it. Literally she has to start talking dirty and fucking like an animal, then its on. If we get too sensitive and mushy, she's gonna have to finish me off without the balloon. Honestly I'm happy either way but animal sex leaves me more spent.

What really helps with balloon ladies is speed. Get it on and in quickly. If it takes you minutes to find, out on, etc. It's gonna be disasterous. My last great time with a balloon ended with CIM anyway. I asked her where do you want my cum baby, and she took it off instantly.

Ladies please have the balloon close by and ready to go and practice putting them on with your mouth... And then mount up!
Condoms make me go limp too so I stick to BBJ and CFS for as long as it will last.

Putting lube inside the condom or on your penis will enhance the feeling significantly. There are some who fear it will come off, but it doesn't. Try it and see. I read about it in Men's Health over 20 years ago and my SO and I did it until she past the age of concern. Never lost a condom.

To paraphrase the article: "with lube inside, your penis doesn't know the difference between latex and a labia".
Ladies please have the balloon close by and ready to go and practice putting them on with your mouth... And then mount up! Originally Posted by pfmtony
Any other questions, ladies, on how to practice your trade?

If so, just send 'em to the hobbyist formerly known as bbTony.
I have yet to experience a condom applied orally. I understand some AMP girls do that with great skill.

Why does my bucket list keep getting longer?
I'm a firm believer in rolling your own.

Firm wasn't an intentional pun, but there it is!
I agree with OG that ladies first ... Its awesome the feeling of accomplishment when you know you made her "O" at least a couple times and then you can go ahead ... I have the capability of holding it to her advantage, but if I cross certain point, it will take speed and stamina force to finish... By then she would have had several O's
The best IMO is to "O" simultaneously ... communication is key ... If we both are talking and moaning from low to high letting each other know if we are close and when is happening, just listening to this could result in a synchronized orgasm that is awesome ...
I thought it was just me going soft once the condom goes on. The lady I was with a few days ago asked me if I wanted to try Greek and I said yes but I couldn't fit it in since I was too soft. This has happened to me twice now and I've only had Cfs these two times before this had been a very very long time. I was disappointed since she thought it was her but I did start a new medication and my doc told me that's a possibility but the thing is thst without the condom in bbbj I can get hard again. It kinda sucks I really want a nice Cfs session going to try without the medication soon to see if that was it or not.
<snip>
The best IMO is to "O" simultaneously ... communication is key ... If we both are talking and moaning from low to high letting each other know if we are close and when is happening, just listening to this could result in a synchronized orgasm that is awesome ...
Originally Posted by DarthDVader
Darth, that is the Holy Grail of fucking. I can count on my fingers and toes how many times the stars have crossed that way. It takes you to another world. Damn, I'm (almost) getting hard thinking of those times.

I thought it was just me going soft once the condom goes on. The lady I was with a few days ago asked me if I wanted to try Greek and I said yes but I couldn't fit it in since I was too soft. This has happened to me twice now and I've only had Cfs these two times before this had been a very very long time. I was disappointed since she thought it was her but I did start a new medication and my doc told me that's a possibility but the thing is thst without the condom in bbbj I can get hard again. It kinda sucks I really want a nice Cfs session going to try without the medication soon to see if that was it or not. Originally Posted by userb1
Greek is out for me too. Even with medication, I can't get hard enough for that activity. I've only managed a tiny bit (size reference intentional) once with the full assistance and cooperation of my ATF. Thank you Selena.
Haven't you guys read the reviews. A lot of guys make women O just by having them sit on their dicks. Multiple times even. I even read one review where a hobbyist said he makes women O with kisses.

Pay your money, do your deed, and be out. I think most providers don't see it as the end of the world if some guy that paying them doesn't get them off.
I've had wimmin O at the sight of my dick! I whip it out, they say "Oh..." and sigh. That's what we're talkin' 'bout, right?
providers have orgasms??? huh...who knew
I think she had two today and I had one... You'd have to ask her to be certain. I like to give and receive when it comes to Os.
I have yet to experience a condom applied orally. I understand some AMP girls do that with great skill.

Why does my bucket list keep getting longer? Originally Posted by OldGrump
I apply condoms ONLY with my mouth. And quite well from what i've been told.

Also, I finally used a female condom recently and it was fantastic for me AND the gent (who expressed similar concerns with male condoms: losing an erection when applied). The key to success for using the female version is lube and placement.