A Newb Question, In-call vs Out-call

I am new to the scene and I am very interested in becoming a hobbyist. I have been watching for a while and I am ready to get into the game but want to make the most of my experience, be discreet and be safe. With that said...

What are the pros and cons of In Call versus Out Call services?

-M.C.
  • NYr
  • 10-14-2013, 05:49 PM
I would avoid outcall to your home if you are married for sure.

If you are not married, I would still suggest avoiding it unless you are seeing a lady you trust and have known a while....even then a lot of guys would suggest avoiding it.

DO NOT in either case get suckered into renting the room and then letting her use it.
what are your thoughts on renting a room for me... not letting her use it?... I guess I don't like the idea of not having any control over the environment... I don't know whos hiding in the shower.
Ladies are typically more comfy on their own turf and therefore a funner boink. You feeling uncomfortable in a situation is compounded for a woman.

Once you get to know each other then outcall is more acceptable.
What is the worse thing that could happen? Have the lady come on over.
what are your thoughts on renting a room for me... not letting her use it?... I guess I don't like the idea of not having any control over the environment... I don't know whos hiding in the shower. Originally Posted by fourgotmyname
If that is your concern (shower monsters), you're looking at the wrong ladies.

All of the well reviewed ladies here are perfectly safe to host your activities at their in call.
I only do outcalls and have never had a problem. I only see women that are well established on this board. I am not married so that for sure makes it easier. Read a lot of reviews. The women that you have seen will vouch for you if you treat them right. And some will even make suggestions on other women for doubles etc. This is like every other aspect of life. If you treat people well, they will do the same for you. I see some guys on here that speak about the Ladies in a very demeaning way. Calling them whores, cum sluts, etc. I am a man that enjoys the company of the Ladies on here. I pay for sex. I am no better or worse than any of the ladies on here. This is how I approach the hobby and I have never had a bad experience. Outcalls are ok imho.
If that is your concern (shower monsters), you're looking at the wrong ladies.

All of the well reviewed ladies here are perfectly safe to host your activities at their in call. Originally Posted by OldGrump
Well said, Old Grump!!! I would be as scared as you if someone is hiding in my shower. OMG!!! I don't mind incall/outcall as a provider.
What is the worse thing that could happen? Have the lady come on over. Originally Posted by pyramider

You've used this line several times and every time I break out laughing.

To answer the question, I think it normally works best for the provider and hobbyist to do it at the lady's in-call.
I think that depends.

If you know the provider has a really good rep, I really don't think you have MUCH to lose by inviting her to your place, even if you are married, but obviously give yourself plenty of lead in and out time, etc. You know that, for their safety and yours as well, they are going to dress less conspicuous and make their way when the coast is clear.

If the girl has something like 1 or 2 OK's, or has a history of no showing or showing late, or showing whenever she wants, etc. then I'd really only want incall. You don't want a girl who is obviously not your wife, girlfriend, or someone who visits you regularly parking in front of your house and not giving a shit walking in hoochie mama shorts past your next door neighbor who is out cutting his grass.

The "What kind of hobbyist are you?" thread also comes into play here, because if you're the kind of person who sticks with one provider for a while or has no interest in seeing more than 1-2 providers, then it kind of becomes a trust issue if you invite her outcall.

And for obvious reasons, if you rent a hotel room, make sure you're the only one with the key and you both leave after it's done.

For me, I was actually TOO chicken to visit my current ATF (not hard to figure out who that is) at her Fort Worth incall initially, and met her for the first time at my place. With her rep, reviews, etc. I felt as though I had very little to worry about, and it worked out well. Some people like me may be more comfortable with a provider at your place for the first time than you might be at hers.
Incall, incall, incall.... And leave anything that would ID you in RL locked in your car.

If you are gonna outcalls put everything but the donation in a safe.

I've been super lucky and met the classiest most wonderful women. That said to.any reading, I hobby love you.

But dude, take zero chances always. There are nutjobs here, mostly men, but some women too. Incall minimizes your risk. If something gets fishy walk away. In an outcall, your real name is likely tied to the location in more than one way. And besides if you research, some of these ladies have fabulous incalls. My top 3 incalls are epic IMO. Each of them is well decorated, has tons of amenities, clean, safe, and did I mention run by classy ladies that are just wonderful.... Crap I have 5 incalls I really like now that I think about it. Now if only I could get away for and afford an entire relaxing weekend in any of them.......
Incall to an apartment or "steady" location or ask the girl to pick a hotel in a area you are both comfortable with as neutral ground.
Being new some of your choices are limited and honestly basing rep on what others write here is a crap shoot.
For peace of mind I would aim high the first go round and pop for the extra cost of neutral ground but an established incall is right up there depending on nerves. Give your self enough time to scope things out before hand but not enough to psych yourself out or draw too much attention. Also first session go for a hour, should give plenty of ice breaking time and help put everyone at ease.
Good luck and have fun
First-off, welcome newbs.

You're getting good advice here. If you have no SO, then get a well-established gal, with roots and credential around here to cum over.

But, by and large, I don't prefer anyone coming to my residence. That's just me. Neutral ground is good, or going to her place, but consider someone who's not at some notel in a hot area (say like 635/75). Just do some research into areas which are considered high risk.

Do research. Have her screen. And meet somewhere as UTR as possible.

Good luck!
Thanks everyone... very helpful!
welcome fourgotmyname. generally good advice here. be safe and be sure to write a review about your first hobby experience...sharing information is the best way to contribute around here....