SYBIAN How many Ladies have used it AND What are your opinions...Thank you

I was curious how many ladies have used a Sybian, and did you like it and what are your opinions, thoughts and experiences...Thank you in advance.
  • LNK
  • 02-15-2014, 06:50 PM
There are several threads in Another Realm about the Sybian. Do a search.
  • Blaze
  • 02-15-2014, 08:06 PM
I went to a swingers party and slipped a cover on one and tried it,, was not impressed. So in discussing this with another lady, she suggested I try it without the phalic attachment. Reason being that I only like pyrex or jellies in my hooha, whereas I am never without my magic wand. I prefer external vibrating stimulation and internal vibrations make me go dry.
LNK and Blaze, thank you for your info and thoughts....LNK I have looked at another realm thanks to you....Still new hear and learning to navigate....Thank you two again...
Awe it's ok.

I think that the sybian is just a super Duper high powered vibrator. Gets you off quicker! Lol
I may get one for my slaveboy to ride.
I used to bring one to appointments. It had several attachments but most of the girls liked the textured flattop. This is not a toy.

Providers had three reactions to it:
No fucking way I'm getting on that thing.
Meh...it's kinda...cool...
I fucking love this thing!!!! I want it!!

The only way I've found to buy one brand new is thru their website: Sybian.com. About $1,300.
I may get one for my slaveboy to ride. Originally Posted by *GoddessDallas*
I like the way you think!
I may get one for my slaveboy to ride. Originally Posted by *GoddessDallas*
It makes a nice base for a human "totem pole".
TruelyPassion has one!!
I also own own a sybian and find vast majority of ladies love using it....
I believe the Liberator products....the ones who gained fame with their "ramps", now make several smaller ramps that incorporate a wand. sort of a poor man's sybian, but it looks like it could be very effective.
I also own own a sybian and find vast majority of ladies love using it.... Originally Posted by Dreamer1969
I have a sybian and a thrustick. The sybian is great if you like rotate and vibrations and the thrustick is great for thrusting and vibrations and a warm cock. I over all prefer the real attachment to a live body.
personally from my experience sybian's are a pain in the ass.