Love Large Lips (Labia)

• Shaft
  • 12-09-2014, 06:26 PM
Not sure if this is considered a fetish or not, but I find myself really enjoy myself even more than normal when I find a lady that has large labia (plump or just large). While I don't discriminate, sometimes finding those nice big lips is an extra bonus. I wished more ladies would indicate that attribute in their ads. Any thoughts from ladies or gents? Just wondering if I'm the lone ranger here .
I'm with you Shaft. Large lips are big turn on for me. I especially enjoy nibbling & tugging on meaty lips
I have some really long ones and a meaty lil puss to go with them....lol
I'm there with you too. Seeing a lady I used to see a few years ago and I'd forgotten how nice and big hers were. Have you seen Sensual Sandra's video? If I can ever get free time when she's visiting I'll be in like Flint. Wonder if she knows where the cameraman was focusing?
I love it too. I keep missing Dallas when she comes through.
I have some really long ones and a meaty lil puss to go with them....lol Originally Posted by DallasRain
Yep that's the truth. Best wiener bun around. Recently had the pleasure!
Love to suck and lick those large lips, rolling them in my mouth and playing with my tounge on them and my dick can hang a cast iron pot of it.
  • Shaft
  • 12-10-2014, 04:44 PM
Oh My Ms DallasRain you said the magic words, Long Lips and Meaty Pussy. I must definitely meat you . I wished more ladies would self Identify. Thank you for the information .
On my long gone website I
had for your viewing pleasures:

The 'Labia Lounge' (Not for the faint of heart)
You can still check out some pics of the lounge on my Twitter page, keep
scrolling down 'til you get to the good part
My reviews have some fun reading about my labia.

Enjoy ....
Dallas definitely has some yummy ones!!! MM Good!
~P has some nice meaty lips. I really enjoyed them!
go visit thai Jessica, I think she has the larges labia around the dallas area...don't think she's hard to find....

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...hlight=jessica
Love to suck and lick those large lips, rolling them in my mouth and playing with my tounge on them and my dick can hang a cast iron pot of it. Originally Posted by Badkitty1040
HOT DAM THATS HOT!! lol

Seeking P does have some NICE ones!!
Oh Dallas one day I'll get a chance to bury my head and play with yours mark my words. I'll try my damnedest to have you reaching and scratching for the hairs on my head lol