Please Read

Saw this today on facebook. I know a lot of people out there smoking the fake stuff instead of marijuana. If you know someone who does please warn them!

Here is the whole story!! This boy in the picture. Woke up 1 morning puking. Called into work. Went to sleep and had a seizure. His brother found him. Face was blue. He refused service to the ambulance. 9pm that night he had another one his mom made him go to the hospital this time! He almost died 3 times. To kidney failure. Lung failure. He had a brain scan and all. His lungs were so covered by mucus an xray couldn't see through it. He was put on a bed that rolled side to side to keep him alive. He had this trach as shown in this picture to keep him alive! He hada breathing machine 100 percent oxygen helping him. Why? Because k2 did this. He was ICU for almost a month. 2 weeks knocked out. Help me spread this word. Help save a life. Make people aware. Id hate to see other people go through what he had to!! Thank god he is alive today!!
Hey... Nothing like the "real thing"....
But those days have been over for many many years.
Tommy Chong... "My Hero"...
Thanks ... that is crazy. I have friends that do it and I just shake my head as to why?

I agree Bigstk01 those days have been gone for quite some time now.