twitter

I would love to know what ladies use or have twitter for the hobby. Its great to have a back up
I've been thinking about making a Twitter. I've heard good things about it. I do have a switter and Instagram. However I don't ever really use switter anymore. And I feel like that would probably be the case with Twitter. At least for me anyway. LOL.
I follow a few of the ladies on twitter... honestly it's kinda nice and a different flow from eccie.
Twitter is awesome! I love it!

Such a great community we have there, the ladies are super supportive to each other and guys can see a lot of sexy pictures, basically you can see through the posts and have a glimpse of the ladiies personality.

For me works wonderfully, specially for out of state guys. Follow me! Help me reach the 9k followers I’m almost there!
https://mobile.twitter.com/AllegraHope1
I’m also on twitter @julesjaguar26
Maybe I am a little confused. I have created a Twitter account that I have on my hobby phone. Obviously it is a totally seperate account from my RW Twitter. I follow a few ladies. Only a few at the moment as I just opened it a few weeks back when Eccie went down.

But for the life of me, I cannot figure out how to arrange play dates off of it? How do you make those type of communications? With the ladies I currently follow, I can see when they post what their schedule is or where they plan to be and when. But I don't see any cell numbers? Some one please tell me what I am missing!! Feel free to PM if you want!! I could sure use the help!!
Maybe I am a little confused. I have created a Twitter account that I have on my hobby phone. Obviously it is a totally seperate account from my RW Twitter. I follow a few ladies. Only a few at the moment as I just opened it a few weeks back when Eccie went down.

But for the life of me, I cannot figure out how to arrange play dates off of it? How do you make those type of communications? With the ladies I currently follow, I can see when they post what their schedule is or where they plan to be and when. But I don't see any cell numbers? Some one please tell me what I am missing!! Feel free to PM if you want!! I could sure use the help!! Originally Posted by EastTexasGrown
You cannot send a direct message (DM) to a lady unless she is following you. You can reply to one of her tweets, but then everybody can see your reply.

If she does not post her website or her e-mail address on her Twitter account, then the only way to communicate privately with her is to reply to one of her tweets (which everyone) can see) and ask her to follow you. If she does, then you can send her private DMs.
It can be lots of fun and has been such a great resource for connecting with awesome clients and fellow companions as well. My handle is @LenaDuvall
The quickest way to find adverts a companion has posted is to go to the media tab on her profile. Most times when we post pictures with availability, we'll also share our website and contact info.

As with on here, be sure to follow instructions. Some companions are email only and don't publicly share their phone number. Others may share numbers and make a note they'll only text, rather than chat on the phone. Some are okay with accepting inquiries via direct message on the app. But some companions don't prefer that. Some may require you to complete a booking form through their website. It all depends. Take the time to research the policies and communication preferences of whichever companion you're interested in booking.

...I cannot figure out how to arrange play dates off of it? How do you make those type of communications? With the ladies I currently follow, I can see when they post what their schedule is or where they plan to be and when. But I don't see any cell numbers? Some one please tell me what I am missing!! Feel free to PM if you want!! I could sure use the help!! Originally Posted by EastTexasGrown
@ladyanastasia11
I am just now getting active on twitter. Look me up @KainKendall....way less drama so far.
Thanks Revenant & Lena ... those comments were both very helpful.
I'm always on Twitter @BuxomBustyGina ,,
I have New videos on Twitter
. No XXX - just sexy soft views
”..... You cannot send a direct message (DM) to a {twitter user} unless {they are} following you. You can reply to one of {their} tweets, but then everybody can see your reply. .....”

can others confirm that is how twitter works??
if so, had to have been a conscious decision on twittrr’s part.

does switter work the same way?

if so, guess all twitter users can do is post “pls follow me so i can DM you about getting together.”
The problem for me with twitter is if I follow every woman that ever visits DFW, then I end up with a feed full of lots of crap from women that aren’t even here. I’m probably going to stop following a lot of those accounts, but then I won’t know if they ever come back to town.

It sounds like it’s working for a lot of women, though. Maybe I’m just not doing it right.