Name: Malaysia Monae
User ID:: Malaysia Monae
Phone: -
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=356330
City: Arlington
State: Texas
Address: 30 & Cooper
Activities: None....she stood me up (again).
Hair Length and Color: black, long, braids.
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: Black/African
Physical Description: Malaysia is THE baddest ebony i've EVER seen on eccie.....with the body of a stripper, thick booty, no fat, sexy stripper face, she has a stripper pole in her room and KNOWS how to work it!!! She is my ATF (when i actual get to see her)!
Recommendation: No
No Encounter happened

Moved to coed
Again,,, 1 time only
Question:
  • BLM69
  • 02-19-2019, 03:56 PM
Give the OP a crying towel, he must of been spoiled as a kid, no shows happens from both ends and part of this game. Suck it up and move on
She’s amazing tho. Only seen her once but she was a damn good time. Sucks she ncns you
She’s amazing tho. Only seen her once but she was a damn good time. Sucks she ncns you
She's got a hell of a body and she's a good time, but she is also well known for going ghost and leaving you hanging. But I'm pretty sure most these girls don't really give a shit.
If only there were a place with lots of women you could choose from when one doesn’t work out. Especially one with reviews from other people on their experience.....

Seriously, NCNS should be a one strike and you’re out policy. Just get over it and call someone else. Why book again with someone who already did that to you once??
She is your favorite but you write a NCNS on her?

😂😂😂
Not anymore, lol
If only there were a place with lots of women you could choose from when one doesn’t work out. Especially one with reviews from other people on their experience..... Originally Posted by pistol shot
This is why guys go to AMPs and Studios. Plenty to choose from.
Are you saying if she was an acid.... she would be an amino acid? Ba-dum-bum.
Sorry couldn’t resist. My 5 yo niece provides me with jokes.