Today’s standards

I was thinking today when I first got into the hobby that the ladies dressed for the occasion. Today we don’t see it as much is it up to the Hobbyist to ask the provider? There are so many lovely ladies out there who is it up to providers or hobbyists?
My experience is that familiarity breeds, if not contempt, then a certain lack of appreciation. It's always been that way -- girls getting dressed up for first dates with a guy, and then, as he begins repeating, not taking the same amount of care in her appearance. One woman I remember seeing a lot wowed me with a black business outfit and black hose on our first date, but soon thereafter started showing up as if she'd just come from Walmart.
  • grean
  • 02-21-2019, 11:52 AM
It depends on the lady and the appointment length and type. Your not going to get her glamour pic look unless you're booking at least an hour or more. Most will be put together for an hour appoinment without being asked. You may not be able to tell the ones who won't dress for the occasion, you can definitely, tell those that will, however. Just stick to those.

If you are booking at least an hour, then just ask, so you're joy may be made complete.

Never been denied a reasonable request for an hour long appointment.
I try to dress for every date as if it's the first. My style doesn't vary much, unless there is a special request. If there is something in particular that rings your bell, then let the provider know. I've heard alot of comments about wet hair, sweats, no make-up...most guys can get that at home. Every effort should be made to make the date special.
I always dress up first time or the 10th time we are meeting .. I get up every day when on tour and shower makeup ,hair to get my day going , I don't like to not be on point for that last min appt or the per book .

If you have a type outfit you like to see me in just ask, I do bring a few of the outfits like in my update photos . I love to dress up ..

Dress to Impress ...
  • grean
  • 02-21-2019, 01:04 PM
I try to dress for every date as if it's the first. My style doesn't vary much, unless there is a special request. If there is something in particular that rings your bell, then let the provider know. Originally Posted by alaine
If a client would like to buy you a gift for you to wear during the session, assuming he's a repeat client and he knows your size and what not, do you mind them dropping it off prior to the appointment or at the hotel front desk or something?

How would that work?
I dress for every date and I try to appear in person as my pics depict me.

On our first meeting, I may wear a dress because I'm modest and maybe nervous, but I'll always wear something special.
My hair is done, either straight or curled; but regardless, it's fixed. I'd never wear it pulled back in a bun or pony tail, unless it's requested.
I always wear makeup; however, morning dates I usually don't wear as much as I wear in the afternoon.
Eh, I don't really care what the lady is wearing for all of 5 minutes of our date.

RW girls, I care. But not providers, I'm there for the naked stuff.
Obviously the more experienced ladies responded with the importance of dressing to impress. Rarely do we see the younger generation make this attempt. I guess it’s a double edged sword. If it’s overly obvious what she’s doing as she walks into a hotel it could be a problem. But behind closed doors it’s a lot more fun to undress
They should look like the girls in the pic's that drew them in. It's a real bummer when the girl at the door only vaguely resembles the girl in the pics.
I always dress sexy as possible unless requested to dress down due to nosey neighbors
I looks like my pics, but sometimes I Be caution on how I dress going out to someone house or apt and they have nosey neighbors, I usually asks, but I look like my pics as long as I don’t have much clothes on lol! I don’t wear a lot of makeup but i do put on a impression sometimes!
  • BLM69
  • 02-21-2019, 10:53 PM
You mean the towel wrapped around them is not a outfit?
Ladies, hose heels and garters and some kind of lacy bolder holder works just fine for me and DON'T REMOVE the hose heels & garters at any time unless they are choking you to death. If I need to provide these items just tell me, there's a VS just about in every upper end mall in Dallas Ft. Worth, some kind of lingerie shop and not all lingerie shops are the same. You get what you pay for.

I'm the Hobbyist that likes the visual stimulation as well as all the rest of the Apple Pie and the more experienced ladies, the Veterans I call them know the importance of dressing to impress. The Veterans ladies also know how not to dress & act to avoid problems & issues in the hotels & out in public.
I'm probably the oddball here, where I can get Sexual Attraction from a woman in many, many different forms of dress. In order of my preference....

Naked - Duh. It's Go time.

Yoga Pants + Ponytail - my favorite!!! I'm like a stupid Pavlov's dog if I see this outfit in the hobby or IRL. My brain turns to mush, and I'll stare with intense desire to rub my hands/body/unit all over those pants. My outfit kryptonite, turns my brain to Jell-O.

Lingerie/etc - Mmmm, nice to see at the door. I have to look/worship for a while if she's wearing lingerie.

Casual/Jeans/etc - dressed sharply, is VERY sexy to me. Love a woman in tight Jeans/heels. Even a man's dress shirt, loosely draped and loosely buttoned is very sexy to me.

Special Outfits - Cheerleader, French Maid, Catholic Schoolgirl, whatever - I don't request these often, but they're VERY cute and can spur some fun roleplay sometimes.

VERY casual - Couple gals were in Sweats and T-shirts, or otherwise dressed like a casual sunday morning. Not necessarily a huge turn on, but.....if I'm agreeing to see someone, I'm excited nonetheless, as the outfit comes off soon enough.

In short - I'm cool with most anything, but Yoga Pants/Ponytail are my true waterloo/kryptonite.