Newbie Friendly

Gang - been on here for years, but have not really hobbied much since the pandemic...pretty much back to Newbie status.

Who are some providers who can help me get back in the game? Any insight will be appreciated
Prices have increased and quality service has decreased. Good luck.
Nothing like giving OP negative info right out the gate!

I'm Newbie Friendly when on tour in Dallas Area with screeing.

I'm Newbie Friendly when on tour in Dallas Area with screeing. Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
SMH, LBG it’s always one and he sounds very broke lol. I can always tell when a guy is broke because he always complain about price, so sad.
I would say OH2 would be your best bet , many ads just look for newbie friendly
Prices have increased and quality service has decreased. Good luck. Originally Posted by dormGE
Meh.

I still find great providers that still provide great services with friendly prices.
Prices have increased and quality service has decreased. Good luck. Originally Posted by dormGE
With most providers, that is true, and damn you if you let a provider know what you like from a session you pay for. But remember there are always going to be the ones who are not jaded, do not have a stick up their ass, find openings to insult others or have agendas they bring to the board and are into or appear to be into actual customer service.

As far as the OP goes, you are not new to the game. Invest in a p411 account and just search for newbie friendly providers since you have been out of the game for a while and any reference you may have is probably not around anymore or too old to give a solid reference on you at this time.
Just forget the rates , all this bad service crap is just that hear say and if you are getting bad service, You might just think about what kind of provider you are Choosing!.

If she $100 just might be the best service you ever had or can be 500$ and the best service you ever had. It all comes down what kind of provider she want's to be to keep herself well known that she has the best service out there .

But if she just in it for A Min, she just may not care about the services she gives and is gone in a month!

As we all say stay with well Establish Providers/ and we all can have an off day.
Can we help the man get a newbie friendly provider???
Can we help the man get a newbie friendly provider??? Originally Posted by Spoljana
https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?34922-BobbyDoll

she is very newbie friendly just do not go for hour just do qv hhr
  • R.M.
  • 07-12-2024, 11:27 AM

I'm Newbie Friendly when on tour in Dallas Area with screeing. Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF

Well shopping at the bargain basement center never helps. You know some guys want everything under the sun for one Dollar. Including the splits and four days of non stop texting before you meet.
I prefer newbies myself. They are breath of fresh air.
With proper screening of course.
Well shopping at the bargain basement center never helps. You know some guys want everything under the sun for one Dollar. Including the splits and four days of non stop texting before you meet.
I prefer newbies myself. They are breath of fresh air.
With proper screening of course. Originally Posted by R.M.
LOL BIG FACTS RM, you left out they want you to do 50 burpees and 100 jumping jacks too, for just $200 lmao. It’s very easy to tell who the real losers are on this board for sure.
Just forget the rates , all this bad service crap is just that hear say and if you are getting bad service, You might just think about what kind of provider you are Choosing!.

If she $100 just might be the best service you ever had or can be 500$ and the best service you ever had. It all comes down what kind of provider she want's to be to keep herself well known that she has the best service out there .

But if she just in it for A Min, she just may not care about the services she gives and is gone in a month!

As we all say stay with well Establish Providers/ and we all can have an off day. Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
Hey Gina - I think you get what you earn, Not only through the money in your pocket, but the respect you give to your fellow human beings
Gang - been on here for years, but have not really hobbied much since the pandemic...pretty much back to Newbie status.

Who are some providers who can help me get back in the game? Any insight will be appreciated Originally Posted by thefamilydog
Here is a list of newbie friendly providers. It comes from a thread started five years ago "Newbies and the ladies that love them". See post #145.

Short list:

Selena51
Dallasbella
Leslie@nn
Nicole Cox

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...light=selena51
SMH, LBG it’s always one and he sounds very broke lol. I can always tell when a guy is broke because he always complain about price, so sad. Originally Posted by suiram77

No, it's simp like you who pay $400 to $600 for CBJ and no DFK. This is why prices will continue to increase and services will decrease. I simply have my own price limit and dignity. I've had better services and activities from women who charge less than the ones who have higher rates. The majority of the recent reviews on here and eccie are a bunch of dudes paying high prices, and they end up disappointed because the activities are denied or the female is too lazy to do shit. This is mostly true with women on rubrankings and the latinas on LC. Do your research and learn something.

A smart woman will charge at a lower rate than the average woman, have available activities, give excellent service, and ask for a positive review. This would result in hundreds of more clients, but most don't comprehend that. No, that's not how it works. Why? Because simps will pay higher prices for lower quality services, and the women will continue delude you gullible imbeciles. It has nothing to do with being "broke." Rich people don't waste money. They save it.