Why Screen - Newbie's Read Please

I see there many new ladies and gents joining lately.

Guys, screening is very important for a variety of reasons. Two of the biggest. I dont want to end up as alligator bait nor do I wanna make an appearance in the paper.

I am not asking the questions that I ask because I want to stalk your house or blackmail you. I simply want an idea of what you are about and the type of person you are.

I find that the guys that may seem to actually have to most to loose seem to be the most forthcoming, the sketchy, refusing to screen guys, are usually up to no good. This is not fact, just opinion based on simple observation. Which, as we all know, opinions are subjective.

Seasoned Ladies.... Help me out, add to this thread please.
Experienced Dawgs Also please, I'm already pooped out on this topic.
I agree April. One simply cannot afford to take a chance, provider or client, on their safety. I have no qualms about a lady screening me. I've found that when she knows I'm cool that it makes for a much better session. Just my .02
It seems that about half the new guys refuse screening and act sketchy in their communication.
That's unfortunate. Maybe there's some apprehension about giving out info for screening which is understandable. If that's the case, then said lady can turn down a date. The lady could also assure the gentleman that his info is completely safe and confidential to ease his mind
Great post/answers!

SAFETY IS PRIORITY ONE!! IF A PROVIDER DOES NOT FEEL SAFE,AND HER CLIENT DOES NOT FEEL SAFE<THE TIME SPENT TOGETHER WILL BE NIGHTMARE!!!

I have noticed an influx of "guys who have no references or just have spa references".....I am willing to work with them if they have a verifiable work reference.But most say that they don't want to give out the info....Geez if ya can't trust ME then who CAN you trust?? lol

I also notice alot of gals coming from Texas and California to work....MOST {not all} are such low donations and do not screen properly {if at all}......Now I am all for a guy "getting the best bang for the buck",but why risk "dire consequences" on a gamble?? I think that Nola is being flooded with these types of girls who "fly by the night to make a quick buck" and don't care about BCD skills or even care about the clients needs & wishes..........You play in the pigpen,you get dirty! We all need to "hobby with self respect and self caring"!!!
AMEN TO THAT DALLAS! I've had the best experiences with the ladies that screen. Much more relaxed and enjoyable for both her and myself. So newbies if you're reading this, take heed and enjoy!
Plus 1 D Rain!

gents, please keep in mind that not all provider references are good references. Who you visit says a lot about your character. When you visit Ladies that lack common sense in discretion, it's a direct reflection on your inability to recognize that lack of discretion.
Ok, I'm one of the newbies, I feel that I have been very fortunate to have seen a couple of well established VP's, the first one I saw did, in my opinion, a very reasonable screening, name,race,age,work. What I am wondering, should I expect this with new providers I see or will they just check references ?? I agree we should all be very careful in our endeavors, but I also have concern over how many people have info, I try to do my homework and I understand the ladies doing theirs makes all of us feel safe
Ok, I'm one of the newbies, I feel that I have been very fortunate to have seen a couple of well established VP's, the first one I saw did, in my opinion, a very reasonable screening, name,race,age,work. What I am wondering, should I expect this with new providers I see or will they just check references ?? I agree we should all be very careful in our endeavors, but I also have concern over how many people have info, I try to do my homework and I understand the ladies doing theirs makes all of us feel safe Originally Posted by traveler_

Get in good with a couple local leading established ladies and you will have reference for where ever you want to play. the here today, gone tomorrow loose cannon ladies are not necessarily good for reference.
Traveler, some ladies screen very thoroughly while others very little if any. Keep in mind those that do screen thoroughly typically have the best reputations. I understand you not wanting to give out personal info but once you're established here you can let a lady know who you've seen for screening purposes. Hope that helps
I just had TWO work related potentials request sessions this week.....one was full of shit.....
And one was VERY verifiable and turned out to be a real "gem" of a guy.....He gladly gave me his work info even though he was a newbie and had alot to loose if somebody at home found out what he was doing...He understood that as a newbie safety was most important.He says that he went with me cause I had an established reputation on the board and he KNEW that his info was safe with me! We ended up having a great time and now he has a reputable reference!

So newbies,understand the need for our safety as well as yours.........and only go with reputable gals who are discrete with your info........PLAY SMART and you win in the end!!
Yes I understand that BRdude, as a matter of fact I was a bit concerned that the second VP, did not screen at all, said that my location and gut feeling made her comfortable, and she is truly a special lady with many many yes reviews
I know several Texas based providers who will just "take a guy for his word"....I even know one here who asks for a picture id or work badge as a reference........I value my freedom and safety too much not to hobby safe.....I have asked for reference checks on P411 and alot of times I get the "same old cliche answer"--If I gave him an ok,he is ok.....................OK first off,ANY site can be compromised.........Second,I would like to know some extra info on him to help me cater a session to him.
We ladies all need to keep each other safe....sure it IS competition,but there should also be some compassion involved!
Dallas, you give great refs
Thank both you ladies by responding to my PM's,I understand that I am the newb here, and if I want to see either 1 of you, there maybe/maybe not be screening due to the references I supply you...........btw April gr8 thread