Taylor Love needs a crazy pill

ok been debating over telling this story but after last night and today the hell with i am, if it gets me banned from this site so be it. I have seen Taylor Love a few times and thought she was cool, are first meeting she was very late but she did call to say she would be and them asked if i smoked STAFF EDIT - FORBIDDEN TOPIC, told her no but don't care if you. she said cool them i told her i perfer something else and she was cool with that. so i get to her incall and to make this short we proceed to party. i seen her again this time all on the up and up as i don't party all the time but she did. i had inquired about a weekend getway she was all for it but wanted the money the next day, that trip was 6 weeks away, told her i would see if i could. well i didn't comfortable with giveing her that kind of money that far in advance. well i proceeded to recieve texts from her about what a assshole i was , oh well i just ingnored her but forgot to remove her p411 ok, so i sechdualed a appointment with a local provider she is all good to go then she has to push back a hour i am fine with that, i tell her i don't have a smart phone so if you need to get in touch with me just text as i have a 90 min drive to new orleans, well i get a text again from Taylor Love telling how she tells that provide what a asshole i am, i just ingnore, so i check my email before i leave to make sure nothing changed so then i proceed my drive to new orleans, well she was a no show. so guys if you see taylor love just be ware.
That bitch tells EVERYONE when they use me/cc's for a ref "everyone-mr riley swears and hes a huge input on boards lol" thats what she tells them btw...ANYWAYS shes as crazy as nikki... if ya dont see them they will attack your house(ife) job other providers exc..surprised you had the balls to put this here. ASK kerry....she says nothing but that girl has positive PROOF. I actually thought i had shut her mouth for a minute. Guess I was wrong....yall..I know ya go either way..some WILL fuck up your lives. xxoo annie
Ah and here is a classic example of what I was referring to in that thread about screening and newbies giving out personal info......

Everything is cool...until it isn't
Ah and here is a classic example of what I was referring to in that thread about screening and newbies giving out personal info......

Everything is cool...until it isn't Originally Posted by disilene
I got way more examples than this of well reviewed chicks acting banannas......locally.

If you do this long enough its a shady game. This is just one of the many ugly sides of it.

You can only hope you pick the right chicks who are non confrontational and really carefree and business oriented as well as fun. They are few and far between.

The ole prepay trick. I've been there before lol.maybe if he prepayed and didn't post this......he would be considered more er uh...compassionate......she's only human lol (weak attempt to mix three annoying threads together)
BOYS>>>IT CERTAINLEY AINT US>>>> so refrain from saying LOCAL girls.. YALL brought them in..no stopping crazy. ANNIE
BOYS>>>IT CERTAINLEY AINT US>>>> so refrain from saying LOCAL girls.. YALL brought them in..no stopping crazy. ANNIE Originally Posted by annie@christophers

Lmao!
T L' s rant wasn't a clue?
never saw here rant wish I would have
Annie, sometimes I really wish I could decipher what you mean.
Not sure why my name had to be brought into this. Seriously doubt TL would contact Annie for a reference about me (that would be funny). Not sure if I was dissed or not above there, lol.

I try to limit drama, and any sign of it is a clue for me to break any ties. I took TL's previous rants as a signal and removed her from my provider OKs on p411. She should not be contacted by anyone looking at my list of provider OKs. If you experience anything you find odd, you should too. Regardless, if your solid on these sites, I don't think the opinion of one person is likely o ruin anyone's reputation (or at least it shouldn't).
T L' s rant wasn't a clue? Originally Posted by Nicolet

Which one are you referring too? Lol
BINGO!
I really thought I did a pretty good job doing my homework by learking on this board guess I was wrong. it is kinda funny got a email from someone here showing me how to look at her rants from the past year. it funny she talked about the same business adventure to this day, didn't think it would take that long to get that set up so she is full of shit. and that so called assistant that she had booking her appointments she fired but I bet she quit lol. and I should have figured her out the first time I meet her by the way she would talk about her clients and put there names out there to me and talk about people on this board.
Tender with the ( . )( . )'s! Originally Posted by Nicolet
Shouldn't that be Tender with the ( . )( . )'s!
I really thought I did a pretty good job doing my homework by learking on this board guess I was wrong. it is kinda funny got a email from someone here showing me how to look at her rants from the past year. it funny she talked about the same business adventure to this day, didn't think it would take that long to get that set up so she is full of shit. and that so called assistant that she had booking her appointments she fired but I bet she quit lol. and I should have figured her out the first time I meet her by the way she would talk about her clients and put there names out there to me and talk about people on this board. Originally Posted by bassmaster02000
Exactly!