Ok so what do you all think if this idea for a session??

I had a thought about having a session that is based on longevity of the client. Meaning the rate would be providers standard rate but if the guy could last for a longer time the rate would go down. For example, $300/hr but when the action started for every 5 min the guy does not cum the rate is reduced by $20. However, if the guy pops within the first 5 min then provider gets a bonus of $25-50. This is just an idea for guys who like the thought of trying to control their orgasm while the provider is trying to make them cum. Basically would reward providers for pushing a guy to pop faster but the challenge is for guys to control their money shot. Session would also be MSOG since most guys would not feel fulfilled unless they could get a 2nd shot.

Would like to hear from all who thinks this would be a fun idea. For those who are not into this or into straight pounding - this would likely not be for you. This is for those guys who might like CFNM or Role Play etc.

Just wanted to hear from both providers and clients about this idea and whether providers would be up for something like this....

LFG
You will have some fucktard take a pill or jerk off before the session, take forever, and her fee turns to nothing. Its more work for less on her part. Or am I reading this wrong?

I would think she would get a bonus for keeping him going, and not kicking him out after he pops in 5 minutes.
Nice try. I love what I do. I'm sure understand when I say bwhahahahhahahaaaaahaaaaa!!!!!
Um No.
Do I get to pound you for 5 minutes? Can I add some things to this get the cooch reduced if you pop faster.
Any idea that would cut the providers rate will not be acceptable-DUHHH!!!!!

LFG you better come up with a formula that increases a providers pay no matter what. Even if the provider loves sex s'more than us, it's still a job. Everyone works for better pay!

I will say from my experiences with Skny if she doesn't love sex more than anyone I know than she deserves an Oscar because she is one hell of an actor. I can guarantee you she won't go into session with the chance of reducing her consideration!!
You will have some fucktard take a pill or jerk off before the session, take forever, and her fee turns to nothing. Originally Posted by chellachella
Jerking off before a session. Wow that would defeat the purpose.

I couldn't imagine having to take a pill to have sex. I'm way too young for that.

So how long is too long to fuck in an hour session. I don't book hours but I know I can't even get right until I do about 45 minutes of straight sex. I may come early sometimes, but I can just change condoms and continue going with no issue.

I don't think this is a good idea though LG. Certainly wouldn't benefit me. Maybe if she had a rate change where if I couldn't get it up anymore or cum she would get an upgrade would be better. That way either way I'm well satisfied, and she gets a rate increase.

Maybe if it was a hands free BBBJ. If she made me come with out the use of hands with her mouth she deserves an upgrade.
You will have some fucktard take a pill or jerk off before the session, take forever, and her fee turns to nothing. Its more work for less on her part. Or am I reading this wrong?

I would think she would get a bonus for keeping him going, and not kicking him out after he pops in 5 minutes. Originally Posted by chellachella
+ 1
Quality over quantity here must be a factor.
What if they don't suck or F#%k so well.
So many factors. All boils down to you get what you pay for IMHO
Look dont bash for the idea - just throwing it out there. Some guys like the idea of a challenge - like I said this is not for everyone but mainly for guys who might be into CFNM or Role Play. SD I know quality over quantity but what i am proposing is a niche or even a fetish idea.

LFG
You ask for opinions from providers & clients. Surely you didn't exspect us to jump on this idea.
Your idea makes the session purely about money, and completely ruins any chance for seduction.,,,
Plus I could just go daty for the first 20 minutes (and often do). How would that factor? I agree with LL. I wouldnt want to be thinking about money, but rather making LL cum (again and again). What you suggest takes some of the fun out of it.
Well LFG, I don't think this thread is turning out the way you hoped it would. Unless providers are pm'ing you their offers and in that case it's a smashing success.
You are forgetting that the women are in it for the money, not your personal challenge. You have to make it worth her while to work on your performance. Many brag about how fast a guy gets off and how much she made in a short time. Your best bet is to offer a tip to encourage her to offer multiple pops if your able, help you hold back if your a premature kinda guy, or see someone who knows how to keep you from losing it early.

I know your a cool guy, but this sends off a vibe that you are trying to be cheap and get something for nothing from the ladies--which I know isnt true. Like I said, it has to benefit the provider--its all about the green sweetie!

Look dont bash for the idea - just throwing it out there. Some guys like the idea of a challenge - like I said this is not for everyone but mainly for guys who might be into CFNM or Role Play. SD I know quality over quantity but what i am proposing is a niche or even a fetish idea.

LFG Originally Posted by Lakefrontguy
well scrap that idea..lol

LFG
I remember someone offering a similar challenge,
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=893158&highlight=
Did you have thought while drinking? Or overtired? haha, someone should tie you up and spank your ass!!

well scrap that idea..lol

LFG Originally Posted by Lakefrontguy