What the hell is a "JUICY BOOTY?"

I see this in ads, and being that I have a white girl ass I dont think I have a juicy booty. lol

What makes a booty juicy?
That is classified for JB members only. I would gladly take the time to closely examine your posterior to determine if you meet the JB standards. lol
Goes right along with many other sayings. My guess would be that they have a desirable ass.

Now if you actually think about a "Juicy" booty that would be rather nasty.....
Yeh exactly, I get Juicy Coochie, but the booty, EWWWW
"Juicy Coochie". First I've heard that but I like it! Hmmmm the PEC can also be the JCC....
I have been told I have a bubble butt...what the hell does THAT mean??

Juicy booty/apple bottem/bubble butt....everybody luvs the butt!!! lol
Dallas, that bubble butt is when you place a wine bottle on her butt and she doesn't spill a drop... ps . personally you have the juiciest punani on eccie... meaning you can get more than a mouth full. coon-ass56
I have heard of a "shelf butt" where you can sit a plate or cup on it
WATER....ewww i just threw up in my own mouth... ughghghhghh. THE WAY PEOPLE WHO DONT BATHE DO... sory butt(lol) i never could stand gross men/women that didnt understand the COMPLETE understanding we both should be spotless when seeing each other. xo annie
Ok we are not supposed to talk about "things of chemical nature"....so I will be vague!
When I worked in Orgeon,I had a regular client who was a yuppie bigwig in real estate....We would meet regularly at his houses he was showing {and once at his house on mothers day}.....He would always place a foil wrapper of "powder sugar" on my butt and take care of business while I was taking care of HIS business! He said I had a "top shelf" butt....He was actually harmless so I just let him...lol {now I know what he meant by top shelf butt...lol}

Chella .... I luv booty worship but not sure if I would like a "juicy" booty....lol.....might be kinda messy!
here is a helpful chart
jus sayin
  • Tetas
  • 04-04-2014, 01:29 PM
Juicy booty, that's what happens when you eat those olestra chips, ain't it?
Ewhhh. OLESTRA=Sharting!
@Riday. So Funny & Gross!