The Truth Will Set You Free

Assuming anybody reading certain "reviews", I would seriously hope they have enough sense to read the previous ones and take into consideration when the one at hand is a complete odd ball and sticks out like a soar thumb. Hopefully you guys will remember that there is two sides to every story and be smart enough to piece together some bit of the truth, like when I'm accused of shorting somebody time and ALL of my other reviews go on about how I'm not a clock watcher and that in most instances I usually give people well over what they donate for. And my attire? Every other day of the year I dress fresh to death, but on this one particular day I'm going to wear clothes with wrinkles in them and dress like a bum? Really? LOL They have a little saying about a woman scorned but man oh man why didn't they make one about a man scorned? I wish, I really wish there was some way for me to post my text messages on here with proof that somebody sent me that they were going to deliberately write a bad review in an attempt to destroy my reputation on here and slow my business down. It's a really sad, sorry kind of a person that has to make up lies and fabricate stories to make themselves feel like they are a bigger person than they really are. And just because a guy donates to a providers time does not mean he can do whatever he wants to her, we all have our limits. When a girl says you can't fuck her without a condom, no means no, period, whether you donated to her time or not. What I write in my ads is 100% accurate, I aim to please. It makes me feel good to make you feel good, and one jackass isn't going to change that. I'm still here to make your day better and stress free, as memorable as I can. Always eager to please -CC
Did you post his BBFS request in the provider area and other provider alert web sites?
No she didn't because that one was never requested of her....I value my health and my life too much to be so careless and foolish.....I wouldn't with her or any other providers....Read my reviews of all other providers I have seen.....The are reputable verified providers who don't make false accusations such as this nor accuse anyone of stealing from them....This is what happens when you are drunk and cant remember details
Yea...I was drunk, ok.....cause these days people get drunk off of 2 drinks. You have 6 reviews, that YOU wrote. I have over 30 reviews that were written about me. Anybody that can do math will see how much of a LIAR you are. And that's a good idea. I should post in info share and warn other providers that stay away from you so they never have to endure what I did.
Yes, now I warned the other lovely ladies on this site about him in infoshare. If I help even one girl to not go through what I had to, it was worth it.
Did you post his BBFS request in the provider area and other provider alert web sites? Originally Posted by turbo-dog

I bet it didn't even occur. And I'm predicting she didn't post shit in the infoshare powder room Cause........

I should post in info share and warn other providers that stay away from you so they never have to endure what I did. Originally Posted by Charisma Creams
Timely threat followed by.....

Yes, now I warned the other lovely ladies on this site about him in infoshare. If I help even one girl to not go through what I had to, it was worth it. Originally Posted by Charisma Creams
Oh so timely of you an convient to the review and thread.....and the Celine Dion music plays while you profess "If I can only help one gurl in the world"

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/video...eT1fJ4PB43d4P4

I gotta admit......the mere fact you warned ladies "after the fact" of him posting a review looks suspect as shit. Why didn't you post it well before. Seems hella alert worthy. I think personally just from seeing what has transpired on board you maybe might just be trying to cover you ass and flag the flames out........but it seems as if your just spreading the fire.

The fact that you have 30 yes reviews isn't the issue. Your only as good as your last review. Most ladies who have a bad review pop up, just back up their claims at greatness by not saying a word and showing and proving session by session. One dick at a time so to speak. Instead of letting your work ethic speak for you instead of yourself and realizing you just might have had a bad day and learning from it.........instead you felt the need to get vicious. You even pointed out little hints in your first post that you might not have been at your best visually, mentally, and physically.

From your compassion thread....

[QUOTE=Charisma Creams;1055156100]However, as with anything that you get overloaded on, eventually after performing the same play over and over again, singing the same song day in and day out, sometimes a person will tend to get a little burned out........
It just means they might possibly be having an off day and could probably benefit from some compassion and understanding.......And as working girls, we may sometimes have little bags under our eyes from being tired that make-up couldn't cover, or even be a little less enthusiastic than we usually are, hell, we might even have some extremely pressing things going on in our personal lives that could possibly be distracting us.......

Please take that into consideration when you're critiquing every single thing that's going on and writing your reviews. /QUOTE]

He did and he said screw that....I got screwed lol.

It happens. Just own up to it and put on your big girl panties. You will get over this.....or not.

And if this dude did try to BBFS and this is true.......I'm sorry you encountered that.

But now guys have to think.....if I see miss creams....and my session is less than good, and I review....will she post an alert on me and act ape shit crazy. Should I even risk seeing her........don't need the drama I guess...
Hey poontang did you use your full name and or work info to screen. If so do you regret it now?

Imagine if this was a newbie with no prior reviews or rep......he'd be fucked right about now.

Choose wisely gents.........
I wasn't telling CC to post alerts, I was asking if she already did... If BBFS was requested, it is appropriate to post alerts. The fact the she posted an alert AFTER the review AND her response thread is at least questionable.

30+ very good reviews.

One so-so session/review resulted in the compassion thread.

One terrible review resulted in provider's admission to being drunk and the BBFS charge.
Sorry TB I am a man that can admit when he is wrong. Should have read your comment more carefully
I can't even believe you. I'm sorry if I'm not going to sit back while this guy spreads his LIES about me, that's just not me to politely eat shit with a fork. And regardless of what you or anybody else thinks, me posting what I did in the powder room was to warn the ladies, my actions had no hidden agenda behind them. I wasn't going to post anything about this shit. I was, as you mentioned, going to " just back up my claim at greatness by not saying a word and showing and proving session by session. One dick at a time so to speak." But then he kept on and kept on with his LIES. To me, that would make a person look guilty if they just sat there and didn't defend themselves in an obvious attack. You're ridiculing me for defending myself while you say nothing about his behavior. Hell, yall are probably friends, old buddy old pals in which case you would take his side no matter what he said or did. Or perhaps you're simply siding with him because yall both have dicks, who knows. But a little empathy wouldn't hurt you. And I will NEVER own up to and admit something that I didn't do and never happened. This whole situation is just ridiculous to me, as well as grade school. Boy meets girl, Boy gets mad so boy makes up lies to get girl in trouble. HELLO! But you've obviously already made up your mind that you think I was lying, your whole post basically blowing me down with a tiny little sentence "And if this dude did try to BBFS and this is true.......I'm sorry you encountered that" followed by a but.... It's all good though. At least I know the truth and I put it out there, whether people choose to believe it or not.
And whether I posted in infoshare before or after I was reminded makes no difference. I did it, period, and that's what counts. But what the moderators as well as Eccie knnows and you don't if that I made my initial complaints about this guy BEFORE he wrote that review. And I have the text messages on my phone to prove what a fraud this guy is.
And I didn't admit to be drunk, I don't know where you got that from. People don't get drunk off two drinks. I'm not falsely accusing anybody, like I said....my initial complaints on this guy were done BEFORE his little fabricated review. And like I said, I have the texts to prove it. I already showed one guy that came over today. I don't understand why people keep talking about the compassion thread like it was a bad thing. It was merely meant to be an eye opener and make people think, maybe put a new spin on things for some people. If everybody had even and ounce of empathy, the world would be a better place. But people are so wrapped up in their own shit that they can't take two minutes to walk in someone elses shoes for a change.
Your compassion thread opened the can of worms. Nothing against you, but you are bringing it on yourself. And the compassion thread suggested that you were admitting to having had a bad date of some sort. Only when his review come out that people were able to add 2 + 2, and well you know.

I would hope a mod would step in and tell you both to just move on and let it go.It isnt like anything will be accomplished. The only ones who know the truth are the ones involved. And I am sure some guy who paid for his hour was loving the drama of reading texts....

Like I said in compassion thread, sometimes its best to step away and breathe, take a break. Let this die down, because in a few days something else will surely replace it.
And I am sure some guy who paid for his hour was loving the drama of reading texts.... Originally Posted by chellachella
That's a fetish chella.....that cost extra........
How the fuck did I bring this on myself? I didn't ask that guy to do what he did to me, and I didn't ask him to write all those lies about me, but I'm sure as hell not going to sit here and let someone spread a whole bunch of lies about me and not say anything about it. Would you? I seriously doubt it. The compassion thread was not admittance to any bad date. I didn't have a bad date. Like I said, it was merely meant to be an eye opener and possibly get people to look at things with a new spin on them. I just had a thought and wanted to put it out there, but next time I will surely keep it to myself. It wasn't in defense to myself, it was meant for EVERYBODY, men and women. I was only suggesting that people be a little more understanding towards each other, that's it. I really don't see how that opened up a can of worms or what the big fucking deal was. And regardless of what you may think, I got a lot of thank you's for even writing that post. People just look in to shit too much. There is not always an ulterior motive behind everything. But see how mistrusting people are? The world is such a fucked up place that people can't even say something nice anymore without people being suspicious thinking something is going on. My point, exactly.
He responded to your post with the bad review. I wasnt trying to hurt your feelings, I was saying that it was obviously because of that date that you posted, and then he posted, then you posted, then he posted, and you know, another will post, and another, and nothing at all will be solved.

If your story is true, then you have told it. If his is true then he has told it. The louder you holler the less you are being heard. It is a lesson learned, and like many have said, you have nothing but great reviews. So what does it matter what some guy with a few reviews primarily of women who arent from around here says? The guys here(who matter) dont give a shit what he says.

Ive learned a long time ago that some battles you cant win. I would let this go, because neither of you will win. The way it is going, both reputations will be ruined. And thats not a good thing for you.