A big waste of time with LexiJade26

Saw she had posted this morning for Baton Rouge so requested through p411 for a 6pm.. She said that would be fine she would let me know where she was staying once she got into town.

Well living outside of Baton Rouge I knew to leave early as I-10 traffic can be brutal. Just my luck it was actually very light today. Call her number that was posted on her profile 30 min before...no answer...sent a PM....get a response that she is still 2 hours away from BR...GREAT. So I tell her I am going back home.

She says can she have another chance and she'll make it up to me. So I get a message later saying where she is staying and that she is ALMOST there. So I start heading that way.

Now the waiting starts again... I call the number....no answer...send PM....no response Then I ge a PM back and ask her if her number is correct....."oh no I got a new phone and forgot to change it on my profile...come on now....I respond....I'm right near by... she says call her for the room number....get there and call....voice mail....she texts "are you here"...I say yes, I tried to call.....still no room number... I call again...I text again....finally got pissed and left...texeted her to say I was leaving......halfway home I get a text....Awe baby, now this is like 15 min after I actually left...I told her to lose my number.

She looks hot and all, but damn...better luck to the next guy
Wow. I thought it was just me. I wasted my time contacting her on 411 and by text also. She disappears on text and voicemail is full. Pretty shitty way to build a clientele.