Wanted to ...ask you guys opinion..

Show off my new smile the dentist gave me this morning.. The dentist took off my 20 year old gold crown and replaced it with a temporary porcelain crown.. My final and permanent crown will be ready by the 23rd... The new permanent one will look and match my real teeth better and fit better... Just wanted to know how you guys will react to the new me.

I feel and look 100% better. But ya'all tell me what you think old vs. new.
New
pretty smile melissa..
pretty!!!!!
Yum yum!!
Def better than the gold.
Chick I hope that didnt hurt to much..owwww. xoxo annie
New for sure! Not a fan if gold crowns anyway. You know what will really make that smile look good don't you.....
No tell me La. man?? LOL My permanent crown will be installed on the 23rd, so it will look way better then the temp. one I have on now...I am so happy that I got the gold off. It was a fad from 20 years ago that I now regret as an older woman...

M.M.
Thank you BigPapa1...
Very pretty smile!
Thank you Annie and Dallas. I cannot wait for the finished product on the 23rd...
Thank you Nicolet. It was worth every penny spent. $1650.00 Thanks to all the fine Gent's who contributed to the cause by allowing me to serve them in session...
MM Watching those pearly whites approaching Jr LA before bring his pearls out would be a very pretty picture! I better get busy contributing!
Here here, LA man...!! Looking forward to s*ckng /meeting you..lol