a vagina is NOT just a vagina! lol

I found an interesting thread on this in another city so I thought I would share this with yall......It is very interesting!

The vagina can expand up to 200% during sexual intercourse and giving birth

Hair around the vaginal area grows only for three weeks. However, the hair on a person’s head can grow for up to seven years.

While vulvas typically vary between women, most vaginas look alike.

The largest vagina in history most likely belonged to Anna Swann (1846-1888). She was 7 feet and 5 inches tall and weighed 350 pounds. She gave birth to a 23-pound baby with a 19-inch head.

The first movie to use the word “vagina” on film was the 1946 Disney animated film called “The Story of Menstruation.”

Most gynecologists believe that masturbating is healthy and normal because it is safe sex, it releases stress, it is a mood booster, and it helps build pelvic floor muscles.

studies show that women who are more confident about their vaginas have better orgasms.

In 2006, in the novel The Haunted Vagina, a woman’s vagina acted as a gateway to the world of the dead.

and my fave........The vagina has over 1,000 nicknames, including “passion flower,” “pink pearl,” “ya ya,” “fish taco,” “crotch mackerel,” “cod canal,” “fish factory,” “fuzzy lap flounder,” “tuna town, “ “penis penitentiary,” “cum pocket,” “yoni,” “warehouse of warmth,” “warm slurpee,” the “V” thing,” “apple pie,” and “yum yum.”
That's a good find Dee! Cod Canal, not sure if I was a lady I would be pleased to hear someone referring toy Vagina as a cod canal! Yum yum, the writer must have been to an Asian Massage Parlor!
I thought it could expend up to 400%, forget the source from whence I read that.
[B][COLOR="DarkRed"]

In 2006, in the novel The Haunted Vagina, a woman’s vagina acted as a gateway to the world of the dead.
Originally Posted by DallasRain
Gotta see that movie! Is it on netflix?
Gotta see that movie! Is it on netflix? Originally Posted by giantbourbon
Not finding it,but you can buy it on amazon

http://www.amazon.com/The-Haunted-Va.../dp/097624988X
Haunted Vagina-That's just a scary thought.....
So it turns out it's a book written by famed bizarro author Carleton Rellick III, who also penned such memorable titles as "I knocked Up Satan's Daughter" and "Razor Wire Pubic Hair." Perfect summertime reading. Don't know whether a movie was made from it but if not, one should!
that sounds like cool reads Giant!