Obama wire tapped Trump Tower!!!!!

Well, it seems that the LHB was involved in the election. Obamas KGB!!!!!!! The great thing about it is Trump will be exonerated of links to the Russian government. If Obama had proof, it would have been leaked. Anyways, if there is proof that Obama did wiretap Trump, they should throw is ass in jail.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.foxne...hones.amp.html
  • R.M.
  • 03-04-2017, 06:49 AM
The new and improved Watergate Obama style.
I have a new nick name for Trump...It's Operation Agent Orange. In honor of his Russian spy activities on behalf of Putin. Therefore, if you delusional fucks think Operation Agent Orange will be exonerated then why is this human piece of shit tweeting at 5 am as a diversionary tactic to distract from all the Russian stories. Guess what the media wont help him out this time. He says the media is the enemy of the people then tweets for their help to spread a story to get the heat off his wrinkled up ass. I don't think so. This punk ass muthafucker will be impeached no matter what diversionary tactic he tries to use. And if Obama wired tapped him then bravo to Obama for going after all enemies of the State including Operation Agent Orange.

We must stop the Putin/Trump white house
I have a new nick name for Trump...It's Operation Agent Orange. In honor of his Russian spy activities on behalf of Putin. Therefore, if you delusional fucks think Operation Agent Orange will be exonerated then why is this human piece of shit tweeting at 5 am as a diversionary tactic to distract from all the Russian stories. Guess what the media wont help him out this time. He says the media is the enemy of the people then tweets for their help to spread a story to get the heat off his wrinkled up ass. I don't think so. This punk ass muthafucker will be impeached no matter what diversionary tactic he tries to use. And if Obama wired tapped him then bravo to Obama for going after all enemies of the State including Operation Agent Orange.

We must stop the Putin/Trump white house
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
You lost, Sissy Chap. Hildebeest ain't the president. Keep sucking.
Donald Trump is Bat Shit Crazy.
Well, it seems that the LHB was involved in the election. Obamas KGB!!!!!!! The great thing about it is Trump will be exonerated of links to the Russian government. If Obama had proof, it would have been leaked. Anyways, if there is proof that Obama did wiretap Trump, they should throw is ass in jail.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.foxne...hones.amp.html Originally Posted by bambino
No dickhead, if it even occurred it would have been done by the FBI or CIA with subpoena because of Trumps Russian ties to protect America, which is legal and nothing like watergate. I say if it even happened because you never know when a Trump was watching some redneck conspiracy show and took something said as truth. You have to always remember Trump lives in the world of make believe, just like you !
No dickhead, if it even occurred it would have been done by the FBI or CIA with subpoena because of Trumps Russian ties to protect America, which is legal and nothing like watergate. I say if it even happened because you never know when a Trump was watching some redneck conspiracy show and took something said as truth. You have to always remember Trump lives in the world of make believe, just like you ! Originally Posted by StandinStraight
It is you that lives in a world of make believe Dr Stupid. Where do you teach again?

BAHAHAHA
obama is akin to a computer virus

obscured and waiting

a veneer of happy face covering a deceitful heart acting as if he was like any other

spreading out and corrupting others

destroying the system he found to turn it to his evil purpose
  • WTF
  • 03-04-2017, 07:10 AM
The new and improved Watergate Obama style. Originally Posted by R.M.
Mark Levin was the source!
It is you that lives in a world of make believe Dr Stupid. Where do you teach again?

BAHAHAHA Originally Posted by bambino
I will let you attend my class if you will sit up on the stage and speak to my students as I ask you questions. It would be my easiest way of teaching them about the dark underbelly of redneck conservative racism in America. Plus you have to wear a sign that says "I am a Dick", so they will understand you fully.
The new and improved Watergate Obama style. Originally Posted by R.M.
It was reported the Obaminable Administration tried and failed to get a FISA warrant then went to another Judge and got one!!!!

#1: Was it the same U.S. attorney's office being suggested as a "special prosecutor" for the "RussiaGate" Investigation?????

#2: The Senate Intelligence Committee should INSIST on an investigation of the obtaining of FISA warrant on a candidate for POTUS by the administration opposing his candidacy!!!!!

#2 ... IS PRIORITY #1 ...
Donald Trump is Bat Shit Crazy. Originally Posted by PrettyBoyG
Since you're from Austin, I can understand you "believe" that!!!!
I will let you attend my class ... Originally Posted by StandinStraight
"ColoringBook 101"!

We must stop the Putin/Trump white house Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
It is a felony to spy on Americans without a warrant and a good faith belief in criminality. So you're okay with a felonious president? So you a low life, hypocritical piece of shit that supports this. Of course you can NEVER again complain about this from any other president.
Now, at this moment, Trump has presented no proof but Trump's track record (argue if you want) has been one of being ultimately right. The odds are in favor that Obama (or someone willing to fall on their sword) DID wiretap Trump. If proven, Obama could be the first president to end up convicted of a felony and the possibility of prison.
As for your silly assertion about the media, they are supporting democrats by about 95% and the democrat policies are an afront to me and people who believe in the Constitution. So, yes, the media (by about 95%) is my enemy.

Rush got it right (but about three weeks after I wrote it) this is a silent coup against the elected president, the Constitution, and the people of the United States. Idiots have compared Trump to Hitler and have been asked, "if that is true, then what are you prepared to do?" They don't know how to answer because if what they believe is true then action must be taken.

Let me ask the squishy libtards who support lawless presidents (ex presidents or ex nominees); are you prepared to defend them all the way?
  • WTF
  • 03-04-2017, 07:25 AM
It was reported the Obaminable Administration tried and failed to get a FISA warrant then went to another Judge and got one!!!!
.. Originally Posted by LexusLover

Where was it reported? Link please.