Obama Straight Up Fucked Trump On His Way Out The Door

My negro fucked that old pasty bastard...Obama declassified documents and left a cryptic electronic paper trail across the government for investigators to find so that Trump and his devilish cronies couldn't destroy evidence of their collusion with Russian Oligarchs including Putin.

The heat is now on Trump and once again that Negro that yall love to hate has proven to be THE SMARTEST MAN in the room.
He's a vindictive self righteous loser that's all he is. Nothing smart about that.

Jim
He can't be, his I.Q. is only 14 ..... that's why he's known as Ohdummy .....
My negro fucked that old pasty bastard... Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
... "the sex" isn't done!
My negro fucked that old pasty bastard...Obama declassified documents and left a cryptic electronic paper trail across the government for investigators to find so that Trump and his devilish cronies couldn't destroy evidence of their collusion with Russian Oligarchs including Putin.

The heat is now on Trump and once again that Negro that yall love to hate has proven to be THE SMARTEST MAN in the room. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
He's only half negro ShitStainzee. Like you have half a brain.
He's only half negro ShitStainzee. Like you have half a brain. Originally Posted by bambino
You give him too much credit ... ShitStain I mean!
  • WTF
  • 03-04-2017, 12:36 PM
He's a vindictive self righteous loser that's all he is. Nothing smart about that.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
He did not lose vs Trump, Hillary did.

You're confused, senility?

How did he lose? He won both his elections. Hilary is the one that lost to the Putin /Trump White house. Obama fucked that moron good on his way out. Barry did the world a favor...I'm proud of him
Barry did the world a favor...I'm proud of him Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

Snick! Yeah, that means alot, huh?...you're the same chickenfried that's praised the late hate-monger, Malcolm X, in this forum, as well.
How did he lose? He won both his elections. Hilary is the one that lost to the Putin /Trump White house. Obama fucked that moron good on his way out. Barry did the world a favor...I'm proud of him Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Trump won too, probably will again. Obama is just a loser in general, and you're proud of that, lol.

Jim
He did not lose vs Trump, Hillary did.

You're confused, senility? Originally Posted by WTF
Iam not referring to an election or politics. Sorry you didn't catch that.

Jim
  • R.M.
  • 03-04-2017, 01:19 PM
How did he lose? He won both his elections. Hilary is the one that lost to the Putin /Trump White house. Obama fucked that moron good on his way out. Barry did the world a favor...I'm proud of him Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
When did Obama commit suicide? You just said he did the world a favor...
When did Obama commit suicide? You just said he did the world a favor... Originally Posted by R.M.
Go suck a dick. Lol
Go suck a dick. Lol Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
It does wonders for you. Sucking cock that is.
  • WTF
  • 03-04-2017, 01:54 PM
Iam not referring to an election or politics. Sorry you didn't catch that.

Oh , tjan it was your mere opinion.

Bunch of lying loser in that field at that level.