Trump supporters demand more cock

In a move that was surprising, only that it took so long to be made, trump supporters demanded more cock. Also, while growing weary of dry unadulterated cock, they demanded more bullshit as well.

Tanto said, "The old cock was fine by me but you know how tough it is to keep a big fat fuck from Phatsburg at home. I hope the extra bullshit will work."

Asked for comment, bambitcho leaned back in his chair, raised one massive ham like cheek, shoved his thumb up his ass (after removing the buttplug), withdrew his thumb and put it Tanto's mouth and said, "BAHAHAHAHA".

LL was heard to say, "Tangy yet tasty".

Wacko cunt said, "huh?"

And Cherie commented, "You know me. Whatever pays the most. Wet, dry, whatever."
Keep hitting that bottle until you pass out! Sounds like you're almost there!
I think he sees cock.
I think he sees cock. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Sum bitch is cockeyed drunk.

LMAO!

Good one, Munch!
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB

ROFL!! bahahhahaha ... yahhaaaaaaa .. SNICK! bahhaaaaa

bahahahahahahyaha

get over it snowflakes!
LMAO!

I need more cock too, Munch! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Slow night at the gloryhole, oinkboy?
Keep hitting that bottle until you pass out! Sounds like you're almost there! Originally Posted by NiceGuy53
Hopefully if we're lucky he'll pass out on I-10, lol.

Jim
LMAO!

Good one, Munch! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Is "Munch" your boi? You're both cock and ass munchers. Fucking slovenly pig.
Is "Munch" your boi? You're both cock and ass munchers. Fucking slovenly pig. Originally Posted by bambino
Did you dream of sucking ass last night. I bet your breath smells like shit and dick. Lmao

Fucking dumbass bimbo

Holy fuck ...what the hell was that guy thinking, lol. Getting a job is the least of that dipshits problem.

LMFAO!

Holy Moley.....this dude's gonna be a scream at the next high school reunion, huh?

Secondly....how does he get through metal detectors at the airport? Hmmm?

Last but not least.....is it possible this handsome fella has a Doctorate in Political Science and teaches in the Pittsburgh-area?
Did you dream of sucking ass last night. I bet your breath smells like shit and dick. Lmao

Fucking dumbass bimbo Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
You're the one who starts threads in Houston about Bunghole licking you stupid monkey.
In a move that was surprising, only that it took so long to be made, trump supporters demanded more cock. Also, while growing weary of dry unadulterated cock, they demanded more bullshit as well.

Tanto said, "The old cock was fine by me but you know how tough it is to keep a big fat fuck from Phatsburg at home. I hope the extra bullshit will work."

Asked for comment, bambitcho leaned back in his chair, raised one massive ham like cheek, shoved his thumb up his ass (after removing the buttplug), withdrew his thumb and put it Tanto's mouth and said, "BAHAHAHAHA".

LL was heard to say, "Tangy yet tasty".

Wacko cunt said, "huh?"

And Cherie commented, "You know me. Whatever pays the most. Wet, dry, whatever." Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
You left out the important part. Trump supporters demand more cock on their democrats. All these democrats are just big pussies.