Trump has 5 - Count Em 5 Military Deferments

Fucking chicken. 5 deferments starting at 22 so he didn't have to go to Nam. He was playing sports and all that shit. Hiding his shriveled up pecker with the basketball...

Donald Trump’s Draft Deferments: Four for College, One for Bad Feet

Donald J. Trump, center, as a high school senior in 1964 at the New York Military Academy.

Back in 1968, at the age of 22, Donald J. Trump seemed the picture of health.

He stood 6 feet 2 inches with an athletic build; had played football, tennis and squash; and was taking up golf. His medical history was unblemished, aside from a routine appendectomy when he was 10.

But after he graduated from college in the spring of 1968, making him eligible to be drafted and sent to Vietnam, he received a diagnosis that would change his path: bone spurs in his heels.

The diagnosis resulted in a coveted 1-Y medical deferment that fall, exempting him from military service as the United States was undertaking huge troop deployments to Southeast Asia, inducting about 300,000 men into the military that year.

The deferment was one of five Mr. Trump received during Vietnam. The others were for education
Fucking chicken. 5 deferments starting at 22 so he didn't have to go to Nam. He was playing sports and all that shit. Hiding his shriveled up pecker with the basketball...

Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Nam was designed to get rid of the undesirable negro's not the smart white guys. Apparently they missed one with you.
  • R.M.
  • 03-06-2017, 05:42 PM
Do you ever do anything else but spam this board? You really are just annoying as fuck. You mad because you crying a river in Houston coed and no one giving a fuck?
Girl please...go get you some business. You're lucky i dont trash women you'd cry if I did. Now fuck off..mkay? Thanks
The eccie political forum has 5 count them 5 really stupid moron posters Shitstain,Stan-the-Stupid, assmuncher, WTFuckhead, and asswipe of the morons
How many did chickenshit Bill Clinton have? Fucking hypocrites. And why didn't Obama serve in the military, to busy snorting cocaine.
Girl please...go get you some business. You're lucky i dont trash women you'd cry if I did. Now fuck off..mkay? Thanks Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Why don't you trash them? You damn sure you ain't fucking none.
  • R.M.
  • 03-06-2017, 05:52 PM
Girl please...go get you some business. You're lucky i dont trash women you'd cry if I did. Now fuck off..mkay? Thanks Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Yep only toke you two seconds. Thanks for proving my point. Proof is in the pudding. Sucker. Time is posted. You can't hide from it.

The eccie political forum has 5 count them 5 really stupid moron posters Shitstain,Stan-the-Stupid, assmuncher, WTFuckhead, and asswipe of the morons Originally Posted by gary5912
Does "seArgent " shitburner get an " dishonorable " mention ?
Why don't you trash them? You damn sure you ain't fucking none. Originally Posted by canuckeight
Hmm. The fact that you post reviews (my one notwithstanding) proves you're a total idiot and quite frankly you dont understand this game. Only a fool not concerned with his safety and well being would post a review. You godddam diots lol but we need people like yall to take the bait and the fall. Fucking clueless.
Yep only toke you two seconds. Thanks for proving my point. Proof is in the pudding. Sucker. Time is posted. You can't hide from it.

Originally Posted by R.M.

Go play with with one of your old ass pasty clients such as Bimbo or Lazy lad.
5 deferments no wonder he doesnt respect the military or other forms of service in the US intelligence community.
5 deferments no wonder he doesnt respect the military or other forms of service in the US intelligence community. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Military Deferments are legal and there are many legitimate reasons for them. On the other hand "Draft Dodging" is illegal and is a criminal offense, which a violator can do jail time for. For instance Mohammed Ali didn't have a Military Deferment he was a Draft Dodger, he broke the law. Worry about the things that matter most. You have a big problem doing that.

Jim
Wow. You bumped your own thread 2 minutes after first posting. Reminds me of bigkotex.

Then you have 3 posts in a row with the third one saying the same thing as the OP.

Get help.

By the way, how did Hillary Clinton's enlistment go? Remember she wanted to be a marine.