Coke Puts Out Groundbreaking "Gay Theme" Ad.

So, Coke has an international Ad featuring a Sister and her Gay Brother battling to get the mega hunk Pool GUy a Coke.

https://www.aol.com/article/finance/...ions/21875176/

And the end, after all of the drama, they find that their Mom has beat them to the punch.
I guess it doesn't address the scenario where the Husband walks in and wants to know what the fuck is going on. But then, he is probably in the transgender reassignment surgery process, so who knows.
  • WTF
  • 03-07-2017, 07:43 AM
Coke is neing inclusive and that's a problem?
Coke is neing inclusive and that's a problem? Originally Posted by WTF
No, it will come in pink bottles to identify you're gay. Make sure you get a case!
  • WTF
  • 03-07-2017, 07:58 AM
No, it will come in pink bottles to identify you're gay. Make sure you get a case! Originally Posted by bambino

All the pink bottles are shoved up JD Cornholes and LexusLiars asses. So if you want one to shove up your ass, you know where to look!
No, it will come in pink bottles to identify you're gay. Make sure you get a case! Originally Posted by bambino
The forum's fudge packers will make a run on Coke Zero. It reminds them of their collective I.Q. And the gerbils and hamsters in Austin and Houston still are in short supply !
The forum's fudge packers will make a run on Coke Zero. It reminds them of their collective I.Q. And the gerbils and hamsters in Austin and Houston still are in short supply ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Zero? Is that how many balls Asswipe the barrow pig has?
Well, there goes another product I won't be purchasing anymore.

COKE pussies out and caves to the gay community...wow. Wonder if PEPSI isn't far behind...?

Don't get me wrong...I'm a Live and Let Live kinda guy. I simply don't need it rubbed in my face every time I turn around. If homo-themed beer commercials begin popping up on Sunday afternoons while I'm enjoying the NFL, I swear to gawd I will f*ckin' lose it.

COKE pussies out and caves to the gay community...wow. Wonder if PEPSI isn't far behind...?

Don't get me wrong...I'm a Live and Let Live kinda guy. I simply don't need it rubbed in my face every time I turn around. If homo-themed beer commercials begin popping up on Sunday afternoons while I'm enjoying the NFL, I swear to gawd I will f*ckin' lose it. Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
Don't ever drink Coke. Same goes for Dr. Pepper and Pepsi too. These concoctions contain as much if not more carcinogens than Cigarettes.

Jim
Don't ever drink Coke. Same goes for Dr. Pepper and Pepsi too. These concoctions contain as much if not more carcinogens than Cigarettes.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin

Nor so I, Jim....I do coffee, tea and / or wine only myself. Keep Coke, 7 up etc in the house for visitors who enjoy mixers with their choice of liquor. Looks like we'll go to Ginger Ale and Club Soda ONLY from here out.
  • WTF
  • 03-07-2017, 09:26 AM

Don't get me wrong...I'm a Live and Let Live kinda guy. I simply don't need it rubbed in my face every time I turn around. If homo-themed beer commercials begin popping up on Sunday afternoons while I'm enjoying the NFL, I swear to gawd I will f*ckin' lose it. Originally Posted by Chateau Becot

Yea and if they starting showing commercials with inter racial couples.....that will be the end of Coke!

You stupid fuck , what soda you gonna order at Chick-fil-A
Yea and if they starting showing commercials with inter racial couples.....that will be the end of Coke!

You stupid fuck , what soda you gonna order at Chick-fil-A Originally Posted by WTF
Chick-fil-A offers Tea and water, ya fudge packee. And aren't you homo's boycotting them any way ?
  • WTF
  • 03-07-2017, 11:03 AM
Chick-fil-A offers Tea and water, ya fudge packee. And aren't you homo's boycotting them any way ? Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
I love me some Chick-fil-A. I love their cokes too. Always just the right mixture.

I don't boycott shit , not even the Dixie Chicks you fucking hypocritical homo. Now go find a pink coke bottle to shove up your ass

You stupid fuck , what soda you gonna order at Chick-fil-A Originally Posted by WTF

Unsweet Iced Tea with lotsa lemon, you dildo. Now...kindly fuq off
Coke Classic is good for a sore throat, and cleaning car batteries.
I thought PEPSI was the preferred cola of the LGBT bunch.
I know a pedophile, may he rest in peace, that was so hot for PEPSI his hair went up in flames.