Another Day Another Reason To Be Ashamed Of Our Country!

It is bad enough that the Trump Administration is preparing to take children away from their parents as a form of legal torture, now today they are preparing to separate Americans from their Healthcare. Prepare for higher premiums and cancellations of coverage! We are taking a giant step backward to revisit all the issues of insurance before Obamacare, when the insurance companies ruled and the people suffered. Oprah is looking better and better!
If you are so ashamed of this country, which you seem to be almost daily, then stop bitching about it ..... just move to ANY other country ..... look at the benefits ..... you will obviously be much happier and we won't have to put up with your crying and these asinine posts ..... it's a win-win .....
If you are so ashamed of this country, which you seem to be almost daily, then stop bitching about it ..... just move to ANY other country ..... look at the benefits ..... you will obviously be much happier and we won't have to put up with your crying and these asinine posts ..... it's a win-win ..... Originally Posted by 00 gauge
I'll be happy to chip in for the cost of a ONE Way ticket for this POS and the rest of the forum's lying liberals to....say....NORTH KOREA ! Let'em bitch about how fat boy KIM runs that country !
Yes, and here it is:
https://youtu.be/q2eu-B5ZNPs
On this video that 2Dogs posted, do you have a comment StandinStupid? ..... How about you SissyLips? ..... Well I guess she's too distraught worrying about Trump's syphilis ..... or alzheimers ..... or any other diagnosis she can throw at him .....
You will not get a legitimate comment on this from anybody on the left.
So much has been revealed, that was previously presented, about the duplicity of the left.
The hacking of the DNC revealed the proof of the libtard racist attitudes and the out right corruptness of their existence.

Yes the country should be ashamed of the actions of the Obama administration and the Democrats.
I know I am.
  • R.M.
  • 03-08-2017, 04:51 PM
I'm ashamed of the OP' period.
It is bad enough that the Trump Administration is preparing to take children away from their parents as a form of legal torture, now today they are preparing to separate Americans from their Healthcare. Prepare for higher premiums and cancellations of coverage! We are taking a giant step backward to revisit all the issues of insurance before Obamacare, when the insurance companies ruled and the people suffered. Oprah is looking better and better! Originally Posted by StandinStraight
I know, you're still here? When you leave we will be proud again. #MAGA
America's only hope of regaining dignity is the looming trump Impeachement and decline of the republican base. Hillary won the election by 3 million votes and in the end this majority that voted against trump will save our country by demanding change.
America's only hope of regaining dignity is the looming trump Impeachement and decline of the republican base. and in the end this majority that voted against trump will save our country by demanding change. Originally Posted by StandinStraight

The StandInShit 3 MILLION VOTES MARATHON continues.

Honest to God...I'd have put the OVER/UNDER at 10.5....maybe 12.5 TOTAL TIMES this sniveling little bitch would write 3 MILLION VOTES in ALL her posts. Period.

And I'd have been Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay the fuck off the mark on that guess.

So, here we are again....leading the way for the DEMOCRATIC PARTY'S 2020 CAMPAIGN:

3 MILLION VOTES!
3 MILLION VOTES!
3 MILLION VOTES!

Ya know, I've seen these kinda kids (who are becoming adults) before. They come in second, third...hell, even in LAST PLACE (in a contest / game of athletics or any endeavor of competition)....yet they celebrate...even lord it over the actual winner....all because they get a rinky-dinky pos Participation Trophy. They were never told growing up that they were "mediocre" or even "downright shitty" at some (or most) things...and the very thought they aren't better (or as good) as the Top Achievers is unthinkable to them. These half-asses were fooled into thinking being little Nutless Monkeys was absolutely wonderful.

It's the "Pussification of America" that has me concerned for this country's future. It's the whiney, bitchy littleStandInShits of the world that will be it's demise if Top Achievers don't take the reins and Lead the Way ...and put this army of nutless bitches someplace where they can cause no harm to society.

The "Deplorables" stepped up...and now President Trump is leading the way....and the "winners" of the Participation Trophies can't effin' stand it.
No StandinInShit, for the umpteenth time, 3 million dead or disqualified unregistered voters DID vote for the bitch, but ..... and this is the important part you libturds keep forgetting ..... HILLARY IS NOT THE PRESIDENT!!!! .....
America's only hope of regaining dignity is the looming trump Impeachement and decline of the republican base. Hillary won the election by 3 million votes and in the end this majority that voted against trump will save our country by demanding change. Originally Posted by StandinStraight
That " change mantra didn't work out so well for YOU lying liberals, now did it. Us deplorables rallied to the polls, especially in the "fly over " states, to show YOU elitists bastards just what WE thought of BOOrock and his " Hope and Change " and shrilLIARy's continuation of it. So read my sig line " PERFESSER " !!!