Conservative Redneck Republican Deplorable Put Away For 21 Years! Take Notice Could Have Been You!

This guys attitude reminded me of most of your attitudes toward life and your fellow man. I hope all you deplorables that follow Trump read about this fellow southern redneck brother of yours and save yourself the same kind of fate!

https://apple.news/Aux4-qHadSPW6w8-oEdQOaw
  • WTF
  • 03-09-2017, 02:41 PM
This guys attitude reminded me of most of your attitudes toward life and your fellow man. I hope all you deplorables that follow Trump read about this fellow southern redneck brother of yours and save yourself the same kind of fate!

https://apple.news/Aux4-qHadSPW6w8-oEdQOaw Originally Posted by StandinStraight
None of these red neck homo's ever had a girlfriend. They are all from the same Deliverance clan.

Hmmm, only people I know that act like that are democrats after finding out that Hillary LOST!
Where did he get that pit bull... was it hildebeest? That damn bitch-dog went after his ex just like hildebeest was trained to attack Slick Willy's rape victims!
you can't prove that guy in that story was a Republican, DipshitInShit, now can you? ..... It does however describe the house as being "deplorable" .....
  • WTF
  • 03-09-2017, 03:13 PM
Where did he get that pit bull... was it hildebeest? That damn bitch-dog went after his ex just like hildebeest was trained to attack Slick Willy's rape victims! Originally Posted by lustylad
Hmmm, only people I know that act like that are democrats after finding out that Hillary LOST! Originally Posted by The2Dogs
See, It old you StandinStraight, these homo's have never had a girlfriend....they are eat the fuck up with Hillary Clinton though!
Holy shit, StandinStupid! Do you scour the internet every day in a never-ending search for something even more stupid than your previous thread?

And don't you think this sorry asshole is just as likely to be a supporter of the hildebeest?
The (ex) boyfriend showed zippo remorse afterwards (ie: citing her injuries were not his fault). In his mind, it was HER fault that he (and then his dog) attacked her. She made them do it.

You totally missed the point of this story, Turd. It's exactly the same line of thinking every one of you dimtards share.....everyone else is at fault for their sorry lives. There is zero accountability.

Oh, by the way, the dog was euthanized afterwards. I suppose you're gonna say Donald Trump was to be blamed for that, right, twit?
And don't you think this sorry asshole is just as likely to be a supporter of the hildebeest? Originally Posted by Ex-CEO
He had to be. Otherwise why would hildebeest maul his ex?

Oh, by the way, the dog was euthanized afterwards. Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
You mean Slick Willy is single now? Free to prey on women and fuck openly to his heart's content?
And what exactly does " they are eat the fuck up with Hillary Clinton" mean? ..... literally makes one think WTF?? .....

https://apple.news/Aux4-qHadSPW6w8-oEdQOaw Originally Posted by StandinStraight
What's most disturbing, is the fact that you are more concerned about this guys political affiliation rather than the crime itself. Due to your twisted little liberal mind, you think you can insult conservative members of this forum by unjustly associating them with such a heinous crime, really shows what a deplorable ass you are. For you, the next eight years is going to be like walking through a desert barefooted, but hey you brought it upon yourself.

Jim
typical trump supporter from this forum. don't forget to call RM for a date. Nothing but passion LOL

typical trump supporter from this forum. don't forget to call RM for a date. Nothing but passion Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Keep it up and maybe you can turn being a freedom-hating weasel into an Olympic demonstration sport.
What's most disturbing, is the fact that you are more concerned about this guys political affiliation rather than the crime itself. Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
No surprise there... libtards long ago made it clear every time there is a foreign policy crisis they're more concerned with seeking domestic political advantage than doing what is in the national interest!

Just like they're more concerned with shamelessly exploiting for political gain every incident where someone is killed by a cop than stopping the daily carnage in the streets from gang warfare.

For any tragedy, large or small, their first instinct is to ask - how can we use this to make the Republicans look bad?

What horrified many of them about 9/11 was the way Americans reacted by rallying behind Bush.

Their motto is - Partisan Politics Uber Alles!
typical trump supporter from this forum.

Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

Looks like your type, Swishy Girl! No teeth! Smoother on your clit!