Name: E***y
Phone: (972) 484-9453
Email Address: unknown
URL / Website: https://www.bucksclubs.com/bucks-wild/dallas/
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: 11327 Reeder Rd Suite 200,
Dallas, TX 75229
Activities: Nude Lapdance, NE and SE, clit stimulation, Nipple and breast play. Anywhere my hands wanted to go, there was no problem.
Hair Length and Color: Black, down to below shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Actually she is a Petite Cuban with eraser nipples and breast that will fill your hands. Her butt is petite and she knows how to shake it (The lure)

She was VERY attractive, I would put her as a 8-9.
Recommendation: No
thx for review. I can't imagine those 'managers' have their heads so far up theirs. Almost would ruin the VIP for me.
I saw that Indian girl at BDD. Pretty nice but wasn't able to connect. Maybe next time.
100 for VIP access??? I paid $10 today
[PRIVATE]ive gotten to do all that just by paying 10 dollars. i did not dare try FIV, but rub the bean, grab breasts, suck nipples, kiss her neck, grab ass, even lfk. ive never been in vip room, dont know what it looks like. and the ones I see that are cuban or colombia, well at least to me, some of these women are super hot. i usually go on sundays, and dang, some of these women are grogeous. there is this one ebony princess, her body is super tight. i never had gotten close to her, only seen her on stage, but wow, she is a looker. /PRIVATE]
@op. There is a vip area where u get fances in booth, its $10. And there is another area on the right which is more exclusive which has several chairs and table, is that the one u are talkign about?