URL / Website: Babydollsdallas.com
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Shady Brook Ln
Activities: Dances, L1
Hair Length and Color: Blond, shoulder length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Stunning body. Perfect natural C cups, tiny waist, small butt. Perfection.
Recommendation: Yes
What is going on with these rates? Getting too high these days.
This now explains a lot. You have messed up for everyone else here when these hookers think they can get 200 for this
I’m not sure I’ll take the blame for that. $$ is not a ridiculous number considering the quality of the girl. For you, Normalcyjohn, there are plenty of fat, ugly ones who will still give you your 50 dolla HJ.
$20 a song with any extras included in that is the standard, with an extra tip at the customers discretion. If you’re paying more than that, you need to know that you’re a sucker and/or dealing with the wrong girl. And that’s not limited to bottom tier girls.
I don't give a hoot about what you think is sucker fees. I pay the girl what I think the service is worth, not what you think it's worth.
. with an extra tip at the customers discretion
That’s right, Tom. And what your discretion is and what somebody else’s is may be different. That’s nobody’s business. The smart money always makes the deal BEFORE the extras begin. You become a sucker if the deal is made afterwards.
$20 a song with any extras included in that is the standard, with an extra tip at the customers discretion. If you’re paying more than that, you need to know that you’re a sucker and/or dealing with the wrong girl. And that’s not limited to bottom tier girls. Originally Posted by TomCollins
Or maybe he enjoyed getting what he wanted without having to waste time playing games and spent HIS money the way he wanted. Some place great value on their time and lack of stress.