Kurrin

Any word on Kurrin? Did she retire? Is she still seeing clients?
If memory serves me right, she did make that announcement in the last days of P.
Yep. Her last post on the old board was an announcement that she was hanging it up to concentrate on her education. Never met her, but I gotta say, I do miss her getting pissed off at everyone...
Thanks I always wanted to see her, never had the pleasure.
Im sure she is still UTR. You would be wise to make that posting after what happened......Even if you didn't quit. Try her P411.
I never "saw" her but she is extremely pretty and a really nice person..
I didn't think you were gonna make your way over here, RBJ!
so how do we know that is the real RBJ?
Kurrin is a WONDERFUL provider. Serious skill set.

I talk with her every week or so, and she is moving forward with the plans she discussed in her retirement post.

And Rat, if that is really you....send me the secret handshake password!
And Rat, if that is really you....send me the secret handshake password! Originally Posted by CivilBarrister
or at least a pic of his

I hope it is the real Rat, now all we need is Ratina
And Rat, if that is really you....send me the secret handshake password! Originally Posted by CivilBarrister
you seriously want to meet him in a public bathroom stall at that hour??
Im sure she is still UTR. You would be wise to make that posting after what happened......Even if you didn't quit. Try her P411. Originally Posted by sofiaofhouston
I've seen more girls come in and out of retirement than I can count. Most fall in love, announce their "retirement" break up a few months later and are then posting ads shortly there after. Be patient.

An old hobbyist named Demon retired like five times [in a year] he currently holds the record for retiring casue he fell in love with providers.
It's really me...BTW...new avatar for awhile...until I find a more appropriate one!!
Ratina is VERY UTR right now...