Those damn California liberals

Matt McLaughlin has submitted the Sodomite Suppression act for the voters.

It would provide for the execution of any Gay or lesbian who touches another of the same sex for gratification.

If the state will not execute then any private citizen may.
Yeah, he's probably out of a job too. I'm sure the RNC would hire him.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/...g-gays-n327196
Matt McLaughlin has submitted the Sodomite Suppression act for the voters. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Is that all voters, the mandatory voters, or just the voluntary voters.

This is state referendum isn't it?
Lexie you know all California voters are liberal. I have seen it mentioned here.
Lexie you know all California voters are liberal. I have seen it mentioned here. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Most illegal aliens I've met lean more toward the conservative values.

Just because Chavez "organized" them, doesn't mean they're liberals.

They weren't aware they had a "choice" in the matter. Easily Gruberized.
Are you a coyote lexie?
Are you a coyote lexie? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
ARe you a "neo-nazi conservatist"?
ARe you a "neo-nazi conservatist"? Originally Posted by SeekingTruth
Are you formerly JL ?
Matt McLaughlin has submitted the Sodomite Suppression act for the voters.

It would provide for the execution of any Gay or lesbian who touches another of the same sex for gratification.

If the state will not execute then any private citizen may. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
No doubt it would be a target rich environment.

Jim

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
It's little gems like these that really show where your head is at.
It's little gems like these that really show where your head is at. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
I am just stating a fact. California has lots of gays. Why, are you insinuating that I would advocate open season on homosexuals?

Jim
I am just stating a fact. California has lots of gays. Why, are you insinuating that I would advocate open season on homosexuals?

I'm not insinuating it. I'm saying that's exactly what you seemed to advocate. Don't play dumb now and back away from it. Own it, like a man. Your use of a military term makes it pretty clear what you were hinting at.
I'm not insinuating it. I'm saying that's exactly what you seemed to advocate. Don't play dumb now and back away from it. Own it, like a man. Your use of a military term makes it pretty clear what you were hinting at. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
Oh I seemed to advocate. Which means you're really not sure. No, I don't want to shoot homos, but someone else might.

Jim
Oh I seemed to advocate. Which means you're really not sure. No, I don't want to shoot homos, but someone else might.

Well, bless your little heart. That earns you entrance into the 'I'm a fucking human being,' club.

I have heard it said if you drop your wallet in San Fran kick it to L. A. to pick it up.