The question of multiple fake reviews

How do other hobbiest feel about one of thier own posting lots of fake reviews just for the ROS access? I get it if it's just one fake one every once in awhile. Maybe the hobbiest just didn't have the hobby funds, or has a regular side chick,ect. Does it matter if the reviews from someone have been a fake for months? Providers,amps,strippers how do you feel if you have a good fake review on you. Would you say something or not?
Fake reviews are not cool at all. We all use the reviews in order to make a good decision whether we want to see a lady or not.

Now I do get your point because, I have followed certain hobbyist from their reviews and have been totally disappointed. Never again.

For me, if I haven't seen a lady, I will NOT review her just to get access to ROS. It does more harm than good here.

Anyways, have a great day
Should it be a ban offence? I'm not talking about the one fake review here and there. I'm talking about the fake reviews that go on for months? What if the provider knows it's a fake review and says nothing. Should she get points for knowingly having a fake review and not saying anything?
They all sound like good solutions to me.
  • Gamer
  • 08-15-2016, 06:18 PM
Should it be a ban offence? I'm not talking about the one fake review here and there. I'm talking about the fake reviews that go on for months? What if the provider knows it's a fake review and says nothing. Should she get points for knowingly having a fake review and not saying anything? Originally Posted by FirePhoenix
How would you prove any of this? Seem the majority of disputed reviews come down to he said she said.
I have never been part of the ROS but I know for a true fact that a person can't be in Houston and Austin at the same time.
  • Old-T
  • 08-15-2016, 06:40 PM
Should it be a ban offence? I'm not talking about the one fake review here and there. I'm talking about the fake reviews that go on for months? What if the provider knows it's a fake review and says nothing. Should she get points for knowingly having a fake review and not saying anything? Originally Posted by FirePhoenix
I think it is perfectly reasonable for a fake review--even the first one--to result in a temporary vacation. Multiple offences as you describe would then--I assume--result in more sever time-outs.

However I know a lot of ladies who truly do not read their own reviews unless someone cues them to read a specific one for some particular reason. A lot of ladies just are not comfortable reading a graphic description of their time. Because of that I think banning a lady for not reporting a fake review would be unreasonable--the guy writing it can't plausibly claim he didn't know it was there.

However, under any circumstances it would be hard to confirm that a positive review is fake. There is a vested self interest in both parties to claim it is valid. I know some ladies will report a fake positive review, but I am guessing they are the minority.

Finally on this topic, I know a lot of ladies get serious grief (not necessarily from the mods) for posting that a review is fake--so unless it is damaging, what incentive is there to do so?
That is very true for the ladies part. Personally I don't want a providers rep to be hurt because of one man. On the other hand what if she purposely ignored repeatedly fake reviews then I have a bit of an issue with it. That's why I think the main question is how do other hobbiest feel about one of thier own posting months of fake reviews. The next obvious question is how to prove it without it being a he said she said debate.
Another issue I have is a provider writing a fake review on herself.
Funny you mention this FP. I had clients hit me up today telling me about a odd review posted on me. After reading it it's obvious he has never seen me. I flagged it for Monds and even pm the guy with no response from either party. It's very frustrating. I have no idea what else to do in this matter but to let it go idk
  • onei
  • 08-15-2016, 10:12 PM
To me, fake reviews, regardless from who (provider or hardleg) should at the minimum get some stiff points. After all, this is a board about "information" (a term used rather loosely - but I digress). If it can be proven a review is false, slap some stiff points on them or better send them on a short vacation to think about it.
  • quzi
  • 08-15-2016, 10:29 PM
How many bandles would exist if they weren't able to post?
Some guy was recently banned after admitting he posted a very negative and fake No review on his ATF, because he didn't want anybody seeing her lol. Seems like fake reviews, if proven, get a nice ban
I think that for every proven fake review the person gets a 3 month ban. There should also be a board of shame. Many hobbiest follow others to know which provider is good or not and everyone should know who wrote a fake review for all time. If a provider has written a fake review on herself the same should go for her and if she has any previous handles all should go on the board of shame. What about the provider that knows of many fake reviews on her, should she get a board of shame spot or not?
  • ztonk
  • 08-16-2016, 11:56 AM
Funny you mention this FP. I had clients hit me up today telling me about a odd review posted on me. After reading it it's obvious he has never seen me. I flagged it for Monds and even pm the guy with no response from either party. It's very frustrating. I have no idea what else to do in this matter but to let it go idk Originally Posted by *Shannon Shane*
We've contacted the gentleman and apparently his review is of a BP lady either using your name or just "Shannon" from ECCIE. As soon as we get to the bottom of it, we will edit the review to correct the contact info.

As has been stated earlier, unless we can prove that it is a fake review (or the guy admits it) it ends up being a he said/she said issue which we can't do anything with.

ztonk
AustinModStaff