Did I do something to upset Austin?

This has been the deadest trip I have ever been on.

What is going on in Austin last week and this week that is making it soo slow?
Everybody was finishing up the last bit of summer break/vacations and getting ready for the kids to go back to school . Most kids go back tomorrow so I imagine a lot of guys have been busy with family stuff like meet the teacher and school and clothes shopping. Thats atleast what I have been hearing from the gentleman. Not to mention the constant rain that keeps a lot of people home and it being the end of the month most are getting ready for bills due the first.
Might be the weather..
Tho I'm not 100% sure.. I just got here & Austin always treats me right..
It's been good for me. I never know though each month is different.
There is younger, hotter and better value options visiting. There are OIOs here that have the market for your type pretty well locked down. If any of their clients see you they will get put on blast, stalked or threatened with outing.
It's been slow for me too, ladies we need to set up some doubles
Start offering bbfs again then ^
I know a couple young hot providers had 1k days.

Maybe they just had good luck?
Yes, all the above. School, Football games, money spent on tuition, books, new clothes..

Also just to remind yall Austin is NOT the land of 'Milk and Money'

Austin can be hit and miss for the best of Providers..
It's been slow for me too, ladies we need to set up some doubles Originally Posted by bribunnysaratoga
Two providers who no one is calling together at doubles rates. That should pick things up!
If you weren't such a smuck, this might just have hurt my feelings. However, I have something no gal in Austin has...

36 M BOOBS!

There is younger, hotter and better value options visiting. There are OIOs here that have the market for your type pretty well locked down. If any of their clients see you they will get put on blast, stalked or threatened with outing. Originally Posted by Whispers
Start offering bbfs again then ^ Originally Posted by Congratulations
You look like such a knowledgeable gent. I will jump right on that!

Right after hell freezes over, they start serving ice water down there, and I pick up my crown as the new Queen of Egypt!

36 M BOOBS! Originally Posted by Sarah Renee
Oh Yeah. They are HUGH and lots of fun. Wish I was in town.
I thought they were L's
I thought they were L's Originally Posted by mrredcat43
They were the last time I was in town! LOL They are now over flowing an L and filled an M. Doctors are running test to find out why.