REALLY Isitaduck!!! Thats the best you got a FAKE review!

So im typically the one telling the girls who get NO reviews to just stay calm, dont worry about it.. let it be and in time it won't be a big deal. Isitaduck im sorry but your review of me is completely false and uncalled for.

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1829064

Yes im a mouthy hooker and sometimes put my foot in my mouth..However I do not deserve to have my good name destroyed with a fake review when you have never met me. I know some people here dont like me because of things I have opinions on but I have never and would never purposely hurt any member here as you have tried to do to me. All eccie members I see have to send me messages from their account here along with all of my screening requirements or the conversation stops. Do you have that message to provide..if so please send it to the moderators if you do. I also have an extremely strict screening process where recent well known providers are required I do not screen with reviews. You review spas and unheard of providers you would have never passed my screening. Ask any guy who has seen me what screening process he had to go through! Also provide me a lady who can say I contacted her for a reference check for you. You will not be able to provide. You claim to have saw me at the end of august yet you cant even provide correct information in my review. You dont even have my number correct, my age is not 40 not even close. Im 30 my real age and actually look younger than I am. You said im a smoker? Not true I have never smoked anything ever in my life. The smell of cigarettes turn my stomach. Read my showcase I specifically say how I feel about smoking. All my reviews have always said that as well. Failed sex?? Like really!! Im a big girl I have no problem when it comes to sex, im actually quite flexible. I am a BBW I always have been. I am a larger girl and I do not hide that. I put my weight out there, I take updated pictures atleast 1 or 2 times a month.. pictures showing my fat, you can see my tummy, thick thighs, big ass and even a tummy roll maybe even a dimple. I do not hide my size and im totally confident. My ad's even state that im a larger BBW so if you dont like fat girls dont see me. I even confirm with all my dates before meeting that im a bigger bbw as I do not want anyone expecting something that I am not. Some dates have even mentioned that in reviews. I openly go to socials and parties so if you want to see what I look like you can there. If you had written a legit No review I wouldnt have posted anything. I mean who wants to hear they suck? Ouch that would hurt a little and I would probably hit the gym a little harder and try to fix what I did wrong but in this case theres is nothing I can do. I get to suffer now a bit because you for whatever reason felt you needed to make a fake review for shits and giggles. Hopefully your happy because I know im going to lose a little business because of it. That really sucks because I know im a great provider. I work hard, I have always gotten consistently good reviews, im always clean and take pride in my appearance, I have great affordable rates and even offer great specials here and there because I love what I do. All I can do is post here..the review will stay because well its a review board and im a hooker and what I say really doesnt matter. I do know 100% that we have never met and I know that you can't provide my real full address or any exact details of my place. I guarantee you cant. I hope those that have wanted to see me still do so. I offer a great experience and you would be missing out if you didnt because of this. It seems like you enjoy this. It appears you did this with your last review to another reputable provider and even got called out for making a fake review.
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1390337

You truly are miserable!

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=825684&highlight=

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=866694&highlight=

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...ight=isitaduck

Isitaduck im sorry that you felt you needed to make up this fabricated review to hurt me because I will tell you that you have succeeded.
Sadly as we have seen time and time again how easy it is to make a fake review. Providers should be able to have some way to say if did or didn't see a hobbiest. Amp reviews at the very least have a receipt that is sent in along with the review. If other hobby sites require or allow such types of verification why can't this site take some simple steps to validate the review process?
I read the "review". That is just mean. Morbidly obese. Trump's ugly was are stating to permeate thru society
BL your screening is Homeland Security level. I give you props for being a real pro.
  • Old-T
  • 09-09-2016, 09:27 AM
He has 10 reviews.

4 are "NO"s. One is blank--a fake that he went back and retracted?

That kind of "success" rate says a whole lot more about his intelligence, selection process, and honesty than it does about any of the ladies he has supposedly seen.
No WK here as I've never seen Brittany. I however did contact her a while back and she made PERFECTLY CLEAR that she is a BBW. She makes clear on her adds that she is a BBW. 1st you should never give a no review on a BBW because she's a BBW. If you know that going in you have to judge on the other things. That's if this is a real review which sounds like it's not. .
BL your screening is Homeland Security level. I give you props for being a real pro. Originally Posted by Bourne Whorist
Lol thank you sweetie and your a real gentlemen. I keep my screening tight to keep both myself and anyone whom I see safe.

This guy has so many alerts posted about him by ladies and bogus ass reviews. He even tried to ruin another providers reputation due to the fact she wouldnt see him. Im sorry but thats pretty pathetic and cant imagine why with all that information its still allowed.

Its already rumored that isitaduck and congratulations are both indeed the same troll. I guess when you talk up against a bully thats attacking you and he cant be an adult and talk about it this happens. What a coincidence the first post in the fake review is by skip_8 who did nothing but throw insults and name call.

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1826873
He has 10 reviews.

4 are "NO"s. One is blank--a fake that he went back and retracted?

That kind of "success" rate says a whole lot more about his intelligence, selection process, and honesty than it does about any of the ladies he has supposedly seen.
Originally Posted by Old-T
I agree with you 100%. Its clear that he has written atleast 1 fake review before yet he still has his account here. Im all for honesty and the exchange of information but writing a fictitious review out of spite is just wrong and does nothing for the community.
No WK here as I've never seen Brittany. I however did contact her a while back and she made PERFECTLY CLEAR that she is a BBW. She makes clear on her adds that she is a BBW. 1st you should never give a no review on a BBW because she's a BBW. If you know that going in you have to judge on the other things. That's if this is a real review which sounds like it's not. . Originally Posted by derek303
Thanks Derek. Im very open about being a bbw and take pride in the fact that im not ashamed of it and dont have to hide it. Its sad that my reputation that I have always worked hard for starting way back in the aspd days gets burned because of a fake.
  • keeby
  • 09-09-2016, 10:21 AM
Brittany is a beautiful, confident woman. She is a fabulous provider and great person. You can PM me for details, if you choose; I can tell you firsthand what a sweetheart she is.
Pay attention to his handle. A hidden meaning, maybe?
Brittany is a beautiful, confident woman. She is a fabulous provider and great person. You can PM me for details, if you choose; I can tell you firsthand what a sweetheart she is. Originally Posted by keeby
Kisses keeby. Thank you for the kind words.
So im typically the one telling the girls who get NO reviews to just stay calm, dont worry about it.. let it be and in time it won't be a big deal. Isitaduck im sorry but your review of me is completely false and uncalled for. Originally Posted by Britttany_love

Just stay calm, don't worry about it.. let it be and in time it won't be a big deal.
Just stay calm, don't worry about it.. let it be and in time it won't be a big deal. Originally Posted by Lightesttouch
Wise words. There is a difference in an earned honest NO review and a NO review with clearly false information from a member who has done this before and is still allowed to. Im calling out his bullshit. Provide correct and verifiable proof or your a coward maliciously trying to ruin my reputation.
Wise words. There is a difference in an earned honest NO review and a NO review with clearly false information from a member who has done this before and is still allowed to. Im calling out his bullshit. Provide correct and verifiable proof or your a coward maliciously trying to ruin my reputation. Originally Posted by Britttany_love
So it's OK for a whore to maliciously try and ruin a trick's Rep but not the other way around?